Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

no demarai gray

Just now, the fox said:

I have all the right to be winded up. Instead of backing his coach up. He did this. And it is not his first time doing things like this (twitter stupidity I mean). If a player doesn't believe in his coach. then he should leave. Leicester is paying his wage not real Madrid or zidane. So, some support for the coach will go a long way

Mate, do yourself a favour and grow up.

It's twitter. It couldn't be any less irrelevant to society.

11 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Gray thinks Zidane should win coach of the year rather than his current manager. He's made his choice pretty well known, and he's aware that people have picked up on this (and still hasn't changed it). That's passive aggressive and he tends to do this every time the starting 11 is given out (Friday night for Saturday games). 

Usually this would be a storm in a tea cup, but he's been consistently up to tricks on Twitter and Instagram that have connotations towards Ranieri.

9 minutes ago, the fox said:

In Twitter, an account will sometimes post a pic of 2 people/players/coachs ...etc. To compare between. And in this situation. You have to choose between zidane and Claudio as the best manager last season. The arrows if you think our manager should win. And the heart if you think zidan should win. And guess what!. Gray clicked  the heart( which means zidane>our coach . last season)

Thanks for the help guys. Don't use Twitter and no facebook account either. Can't generally be arsed with social media (apart from this place of course :)).

If Zieler or Vardy ever did this tweet, based on their recent sour performances, a few would want them to leave.

But imagining if Schmeichel or Fuchs had tweeted it, experienced players we need and are doing well, people who say the tweet should be brushed off their shoulders and move on from this.

Quite irrelevant and daft to pick this particular tweet out imo.

21 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Mate, do yourself a favour and grow up.

It's twitter. It couldn't be any less irrelevant to society.

Twitter is a social media outlet. a player should not do things like this for all the people to see. You speak for your self. because things like this could easily be misinterpreted  by the papers.

53 minutes ago, the fox said:

Here is the deference. The tweet says "who was the best coach last season" not "who is the best overall", he should be pushing for his coach to get the historic award for wining the PL with Leicester, not cheering for a coach with world class players to win it. If people see this they will think "if even his players don't think he was the best, why should be "

Riyad would disagree with you there lol

When it came to choosing his coach of the year, Mahrez was torn between the man who masterminded Leicester's shock Premier League title success, Claudio Ranieri, and his fellow French-Algerian Zinedine Zidane, who led Real Madrid to an 11th European Cup win.

“In England, [the No.1] is our manager and, in the world, I would say Zidane because he won the Champions League,” he revealed.

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Why if you are earning about £30k a week would you even do that? It's bizarre at best from someone who isn't exactly portraying himself in the best light on social media.

I made no comment on Gray's behaviour.

1 minute ago, brucey said:

Riyad would disagree with you there lol

When it came to choosing his coach of the year, Mahrez was torn between the man who masterminded Leicester's shock Premier League title success, Claudio Ranieri, and his fellow French-Algerian Zinedine Zidane, who led Real Madrid to an 11th European Cup win.

“In England, [the No.1] is our manager and, in the world, I would say Zidane because he won the Champions League,” he revealed.

Its all down to the way you do it. I don't think riyad should have said that. But at least he saved some face by saying he was the best in the league. But with gray. It seems like more of a dig at Claudio. He did things like this more then one time. So, you can't say it was a mistake

In fairness, he's either realised his error/stupidity or one of the lads has had a word... because he's unliked it.

Yes he's frustrated and yes he needs some media training.... but I'd rather see him

frustrated  than have no passion and be happy on the bench. 

2 hours ago, RoyFox said:

Looks like Demarai is up to his (not so clever) cryptic games again...liked this today, hopefully it's in error. However he's got a track record of this, I know it just be frustrating, but why express this on social media (again). Does he not think it'll get fed back to the club?image.png

Has it seriously come to this Christ almighty IMG_0229.JPG

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Surely if anything Twitter is massively relevant to society in 2016?

This is accurate. Twitter represents the outlet for players to communicate with fans. 

Remember how toxic the club was when Paul Gallagher was abusing and arguing with fans over Twitter? It's a slippery slope. 

If it were my business I would insist my employees keep an unambiguous personality on the internet. Be yourself in the real life, be positive where there is tangible evidence. He's in such a fortunate position. Quietly be annoyed, publicly be the company man. It isn't hard. My job would certainly discipline me if I publicly criticised them. They would expect me to go through the proper channels. That's the 21st century. 

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

Has it seriously come to this Christ almighty IMG_0229.JPG

If we were talking about 1 incident then yeah fair play but we aren't. It's happened more than once, he isn't in an underperforming team despite looking bright and Ranieri 'joked' about him being late last week.

Make no mistake, Ranieri joking about something in public was probably his explanation as to why he hasn't bowed to the clamours for Gray to start.

Haha grown men getting worked up over some tweets. What a world we live in now. 

Could be on to something, do the other players that regularly dish up terrible football not really use Twitter?

Maybe Claudio picks his teams using some kind of tweet related algorithm.

7 hours ago, AjcW said:

In fairness, he's either realised his error/stupidity or one of the lads has had a word... because he's unliked it.

Yes he's frustrated and yes he needs some media training.... but I'd rather see him

frustrated  than have no passion and be happy on the bench. 

Rightyo...

Image result for as you were

6 hours ago, sylofox said:

Let's be honest here.

The lad gets off of a helicopter and nearly walks into the tail rotor.

Should he even have a tw@er account.

Who set it up and logs on for him? lollol

He's a kid what do people expect.

He was probably tweeting when he got off the helicopter... the lad wouldn't win Mastermind would he? 

Archived