Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

no demarai gray

Tbh I can see his frustration but there is no need for doing stuff like this on social media. Shit like this won't get him game time. He needs to accept what happens and get his head down and prove his worth instead. 

It is strange mind that Ranieri hasn't started him in the starting 11. He's looked good and hungry when brought on. There's no doubting he should be given more of a chance. 

1 minute ago, potter3 said:

Why are people even looking at this kind of stuff...

Why if you are earning about £30k a week would you even do that? It's bizarre at best from someone who isn't exactly portraying himself in the best light on social media.

8 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Don't see the issue, Zidane's pretty boss. Pretty sure Ranieri isn't going to be crying into his cornflakes over that.

Actually Mahrez also openly said that he believes Zidane > Ranieri in an interview last month.

But somehow Gray's feels more passive aggressive, probably because of his Twitter track record.

55 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Looks like Demarai is up to his (not so clever) cryptic games again...liked this today, hopefully it's in error. However he's got a track record of this, I know it just be frustrating, but why express this on social media (again). Does he not think it'll get fed back to the club?image.png

Must be my age but I have no idea what that tweet means.

28 minutes ago, potter3 said:

Why are people even looking at this kind of stuff...

Because he's been doing it on a consistent basis such as 'zzzz' 'frustrated' 'impatient' no other players are doing this, and it perhaps suggests there are issues, hence Ranieri isn't playing him. For Ranieri to also tell the media that he was late for training is also a bit odd, surely you'd keep that behind closed doors?!

it's a pity if this is the case as I'd rather start Gray tomorrow. Hopefully it's nothing but I bet my bottom dollar he's on the bench again.

Think it's tongue-in-cheek in what he put, though understand it can be taken the wrong way by some. :unsure:

It gives no definate clue at all whether he's playing tomorrow, happy at the club or wants to go.

It's just a question circulated to presumably many other footballers and he's answered it.

24 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Don't see the issue, Zidane's pretty boss. Pretty sure Ranieri isn't going to be crying into his cornflakes over that.

Here is the deference. The tweet says "who was the best coach last season" not "who is the best overall", he should be pushing for his coach to get the historic award for wining the PL with Leicester, not cheering for a coach with world class players to win it. If people see this they will think "if even his players don't think he was the best, why should be "

I think he should be playing personally. A front 3 of Mahrez, Slimani and Gray please. Him and Mahrez need to be unshackled of hardcore defensive duties in a 4-4-2 and given the freedom to do what they do best and get the ball high up the pitch and run at players, getting shots on goal and setting up Slimani in the box.

These kind of twitter things don't bother me at all. He is young and frustrated and acting out like most people his age do. His attitude will improve as he matures. Would start him against Sunderland though. He is such a talent

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I think he should be playing personally. A front 3 of Mahrez, Slimani and Gray please. Him and Mahrez need to be unshackled of hardcore defensive duties in a 4-4-2 and given the freedom to do what they do best and get the ball high up the pitch and run at players, getting shots on goal and setting up Slimani in the box.

These kind of twitter things don't bother me at all. He is young and frustrated and acting out like most people his age do. His attitude will improve as he matures. Would start him against Sunderland though. He is such a talent

Most people his age are not PL players, so he should watch what he is saying/doing

54 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Doesn't make sense, he'll definitely get 90mins vs Porto and AFCON is getting closer. Game time, exactly what he wants. Hopefully it's in error, have a feeling there could be problems with his attitude behind the scenes. He was late for training last week.

Such a talent, would be painful seeing him leave without fufilling his potential with us.

Probs wont even start vs Porto

8 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Think it's tongue-in-cheek in what he put, though understand it can be taken the wrong way by some. :unsure:

It gives no definate clue at all whether he's playing tomorrow, happy at the club or wants to go.

It's just a question circulated to presumably many other footballers and he's answered it.

If he wants to go. Let him go. He is not even a starter. We can survive without him

1 hour ago, RoyFox said:

Looks like Demarai is up to his (not so clever) cryptic games again...liked this today, hopefully it's in error. However he's got a track record of this, I know it just be frustrating, but why express this on social media (again). Does he not think it'll get fed back to the club?image.png

Sorry, can someone explain this to me - don't get it.

35 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Come on lads, it's just a tweet, I wouldn't read too much into it. Maybe Real Madrid was his boyhood team just like Barcelona was Riyad's. I'd really like Gray to be played more often these days and be featured in the starting line up now and then

He's a brummy, he supports Birmingham.

9 minutes ago, the fox said:

That is it!. This is the last straw for me. Who is he exactly, what did he do. He should focus  on playing football. Somebody please. Ban him from using Twitter or bin him

lol

I'm sure that Demarai Gray has the ability to click like on a tweet without it affecting his footy.

It's twitter, don't let it wind you up for God's sake.

17 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Considering there are a few tweets similar to this from himself on twitter and instagram I wouldn't call it tongue in cheek.

He needs to buck up his ideas if he wants to start for his the lad has talent 

25 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Gray thinks Zidane should win coach of the year rather than his current manager. He's made his choice pretty well known, and he's aware that people have picked up on this (and still hasn't changed it). That's passive aggressive and he tends to do this every time the starting 11 is given out (Friday night for Saturday games). 

Usually this would be a storm in a tea cup, but he's been consistently up to tricks on Twitter and Instagram that have negative connotations towards Ranieri.

Imagine being a manager and one of your players was making sly digs towards you behind your back, how would that be perceived? It's highly likely that the digital media team have picked up on this, and it would gradually feed back to Ranieri (and his teammates). 

9 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

In Twitter, an account will sometimes post a pic of 2 people/players/coachs ...etc. To compare between. And in this situation. You have to choose between zidane and Claudio as the best manager last season. The arrows if you think our manager should win. And the heart if you think zidan should win. And guess what!. Gray clicked  the heart( which means zidane>our coach . last season)

2 minutes ago, the fox said:

In Twitter, an account will sometimes post a pic of 2 people/players/coachs ...etc. To compare between. And in this situation. You have to choose between zidane and Claudio as the best manager last season. The arrows if you think our manager should win. And the heart if you think zidan should win. And guess what!. Gray clicked  the heart( which means zidane>our coach . last season)

Oh no!!!

5 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

lol

I'm sure that Demarai Gray has the ability to click like on a tweet without it affecting his footy.

It's twitter, don't let it wind you up for God's sake.

I have all the right to be winded up. Instead of backing his coach up. He did this. And it is not his first time doing things like this (twitter stupidity I mean). If a player doesn't believe in his coach. then he should leave. Leicester is paying his wage not real Madrid or zidane. So, some support for the coach will go a long way

Archived