Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Trump Triumphs

7 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I read what you said without a problem pal, it seems you're the one who is having issue reading, you clearly stated "Funny how many of the democratic left are calling for Trumps assassination" and went on to sight at least three people in here have done just that, which from what I can see is a fabrication, I can't see one (again fair play if I have missed these three comments, it's a big thread)  whether it be in jest or being serious. I did not suggest anyone was being serious. 

I don't think I'm alone if thinking your comments were not in the least bit tongue in cheek, so if that was your intended tone I'd suggest you review your posting style. 

You suggested I was being serious. 

Let me spell this out here for you because clearly your struggling with this game of chinese whispers. I said it in the same way one might say 'funny how many people have ginger hair', 'many people struggle with depression' 'many can't spot tongue in cheek in internet forums'.  

If you don't think that football forum post was tongue in cheek then I feel really sorry for you. As the author of the post I can confirm that, it was, indeed, tongue in cheek, (although the logic does somewhat stand up).

Did it not occur to you when you wrote that it was the  "most desperate attempt to prove an argument on here I have ever seen" that I wasn't being entirely serious?! :unsure:

What do you propose for my new posting style? Dry? Humourless? 

Just now, GazzinderFox said:

You suggested I was being serious. 

Let me spell this out here for you because clearly your struggling with this game of chinese whispers. I said it in the same way one might say 'funny how many people have ginger hair', 'many people struggle with depression' 'many can't spot tongue in cheek in internet forums'.  

If you don't think that football forum post was tongue in cheek then I feel really sorry for you. As the author of the post I can confirm that, it was, indeed, tongue in cheek, (although the logic does somewhat stand up).

Did it not occur to you when you wrote that it was the  "most desperate attempt to prove an argument on here I have ever seen" that I wasn't being entirely serious?! :unsure:

What do you propose for my new posting style? Dry? Humourless? 

So, just to cut through all your shit. We have established that many republican voters are not calling for Donald Trump to be assassinated, and you were, of course, not being serious the whole time. 

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

So, just to cut through all your shit. We have established that many republican voters are not calling for Donald Trump to be assassinated, and you were, of course, not being serious the whole time. 

By shit, do you mean me showing you were you were incorrect? By Republican I presume you mean democrat? 

7 minutes ago, GazzinderFox said:

By shit, do you mean me showing you were you were incorrect? By Republican I presume you mean democrat? 

I've not made a statement of any kind so I can't be incorrect. I've merely commented on yours, and all you've done to defend yourself is claim  that you are now only joking. And yes sorry brain slip. 

Are you going to answer the question?

So....Only college educated white women backed Clinton from the 'white' vote.

Obama's backing is the only reason the election was close in all honesty.

The problem for Clinton was that she had no support, just anti-trump voters. Whereas Trump had both those who wanted change and anti-establishment voters backing him.

Just now, Grewks said:

So....Only college educated white women backed Clinton from the 'white' vote.

Obama's backing is the only reason the election was close in all honesty.

The problem for Clinton was that she had no support, just anti-trump voters. Whereas Trump had both those who wanted change and anti-establishment voters backing him.

And those who liked him... because not everyone who wanted change and wanted an anti-establishment candidate liked him. Like me, for example...

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I've not made a statement of any kind so I can't be incorrect. I've merely commented on yours, and all you've done to defend yourself is claim now that you are now only joking. And yes sorry brain slip. 

Are you going to answer the question?

You stated that I had said 'most' when I didn't. You stated that I meant by 'many' that I meant 'more than 50%' which I didn't. You stated that the answer I had come up with was one of the worst you have heard when it was a joke. And you stated that you had hadn't made a statement when you clearly had.

I'm not claiming anything, I'm telling you what I said.

No I'm not, just to annoy you! ahhahahhahah!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Hilary needs to concentrate on her marriage, the bitch can't even make her husband happy, how the fook is she going to make a nation happy.

It's a well known fact that she doesn't put out to Bill, if she had been a good wife and sucked her husband's cock, she would have won the election

Singhy lad, Chris Rock wants his joke back.

Some guy on Facebook (of African-American ethnicity, which could be considered important int his context) who does some extremely tedious and repetitive skits about Hennessy is claiming that he got 700,000 votes for 'Hennessy' in the election.

I seriously doubt the numbers, but it wasn't even a protest vote, it was joke. How fvcking moronic lol 

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

That's pretty surprisingly actually, you'd have though the under 50k would've been a lot closer than that

Shows what a whole load of bollocks the "poor, uneducated, ruining democracy for us all" is as well.

The base of Trump support is right in the middle classes.

2 minutes ago, MattP said:

Shows what a whole load of bollocks the "poor, uneducated, ruining democracy for us all" is as well.

The base of Trump support is right in the middle classes.

Didn't you tell us earlier it was the white working class that won it for Trump?

Pardon me if not, I've read a LOT about the election today.

Just now, GazzinderFox said:

You stated that I had said 'most' when I didn't. You stated that I meant by 'many' that I meant 'more than 50%' which I didn't. You stated that the answer I had come up with was one of the worst you have heard when it was a joke. And you stated that you had hadn't made a statement when you clearly had.

I'm not claiming anything, I'm telling you what I said.

No I'm not, just to annoy you! ahhahahhahah!!!!!!!!!

I conceded straight away you said many, you can mean what you want many has a dictionary definition which means majority, so at best you've miss used the word. If it is a joke (It wasn't but there we are) it is terrible one, and a clear deflection tactic as you could not back up your original comment.

It is funny because you claim to be light hearted and even claim you pitty those that trying to have a serious discussion yet post in a highly aggressive and confrontational manner and have even gone as far as throwing insults at @Voll Blau on a couple of occasions. Not really consistent with someone not taking things too seriously. Your not coming across very well to the board at all to be honest. 

I highly doubt that's your actual reason but OK fair enough lol 

It is surprising in some ways but it's not on the whole.

Millennials are Clinton's biggest supporters. What's America's average wage for those ages ~30 and below?

It must be pretty tough for those who vote with who they can most relate to when one candidate is a billionaire who literally has a whacking great tower in the middle of New York with his name on it.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Didn't you tell us earlier it was the white working class that won it for Trump?

Pardon me if not, I've read a LOT about the election today.

On the Rustbelt, absolutely.

Nationwide though the Republican vote is still firmly middle class, North East and West Coast aside.

9 minutes ago, MattP said:

Probably the most interesting part of the exit poll.

Cw1IRHwWEAEC2H-.jpg:large

To me, thats not really very surprising... Republican leaning people have always been very ' work for what you want' rhetoric and Left leaning have often been about benefits and social care as priorities kind of people. There is of course lots of cross overs...

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

It is surprising in some ways but it's not on the whole.

Millennials are Clinton's biggest supporters. What's America's average wage for those ages ~30 and below?

It must be pretty tough for those who vote with who they can most relate to when one candidate is a billionaire who literally has a whacking great tower in the middle of New York with his name on it.

They were saying on the radio earlier that the average wage for the lower classes is lower now than it was 19 years ago, despite the fact that the average wage as a whole has increased. Suggested that it was another reason for to vote Trump as a protest vote as the trend would likely continue under Clinton. 

51 minutes ago, MPH said:

The interesting statistic is that whilst some people claim Trump to be racist, he actually had a larger share of the African American vote than what Mitt Romney did in 2012!!

And thats what cost Hilary her vote.. she wasnt able to get as many African Americans to vote for her as what Obama  could for him...

That just means Trump > Romney from the perspective of Black Americans. Which is odd because other than being out of touch with the working class, Romney isn't an inherently bad person.

Hillary is a disgrace anyway. If I was African American I'd vote Trump too. The Clinton pair have sponsored and passed some disgraceful bills that has hurt African Americans tremendously  

Archived