Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Trump Triumphs

Who voted for Donald Trump?

53% of men - 41% backed Clinton

42% of women - 54% voted for Clinton

58% of white voters supported Trump - 37% backed Clinton

8% of black voters backed Trump - 88% voted for Clinton

29% of Hispanics backed Trump - 65% supported Clinton

Source: Edison Research for ABC News, AP, CBS News, CNN, Fox News, NBC News

The whole scenario from day one, was an utter farce. More like a completion as to who could throw the most mud!

I prefer Trump to Clinton, but if they were the best candidates that could be put forward, then God help America.

People are becoming more hard right in their views, but I can see the reasons why.

I wonder if all these Hollywood celebs that said they'd leave the US if Trump won have applied for there Canadian visas yet? And on the other side of the coin has that gobshite Katie Hopkins fvcked off yet as she said she'd move to the US if Trump won.

14 minutes ago, separator said:

I wonder if all these Hollywood celebs that said they'd leave the US if Trump won have applied for there Canadian visas yet? And on the other side of the coin has that gobshite Katie Hopkins fvcked off yet as she said she'd move to the US if Trump won.

That's the best thing I've read all day, hope it's true.

It is funny hearing Trump saying that they now need to unite the country after offending women, Muslims, women etc... 

Good luck Mr Trump.

2 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

That's the best thing I've read all day, hope it's true.

It is funny hearing Trump saying that they now need to unite the country after offending women, Muslims, women etc... 

Good luck Mr Trump.

Lets hope its true, Hopkins has been getting plenty of reminders today...

http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/katie-hopkins-told-to-pack-her-bags-after-pledging-to-move-to-the-us-if-donald-trump-won-a3390911.html

8 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Not bothered as others seem to be that much, just funny that he has no political background. It's like someone such as Alan Sugar becoming PM.

I'm really intrigued as to how a businessman will transfers his skills to now being POTUS.

His speech was typical CEO business speak:

"We'll double growth"

"Invest in new projects"

"Allow people to reach their potential"

"Recruit the right team to deliver"

etc, etc.

In a strange way I find it both refreshing and quite bizarre at the same time. Imagine if he really does deliver on his promises and make America great again - without a political background. Could it pave the way for a whole new different kind of candidate in the future I wonder?

3 hours ago, Parafox said:

Image result for have you tried turning america off and on again

If only.

Suddenly DT has become quite conciliatory, almost as if he never expected to be In this position and now he has to please most of the people most of the time, A prospect he has never had to consider before in his life.

America chose...

sex mad presidents,

Gate presidents

their first black president..

Then decided they would rather have a traveller from cloud cuckooland has president

than a Woman... 

Neither Disney nor brothers Grimm, could   dream up such characters.

You just have to love America...

makes you Wonder if Roswell group found Aliens, or if 

Aliens found politics..

Sorry haven't been on i have been celebrating the victory for democracy , the victory for the people , the victory for peace , the victory for  the world , as one his biggest backers I bask in the glory of President The Donald and had up fly out here to celebrate in this fine city with everyone who also backed him ! God bless America and God bless president Trump 

More you read the exit polls the more the vote is explained, white vote slightly down, Hispanic vote slightly up, black vote hugely down, as much as 60% in some areas. 

Trump didn't just get less votes than Romney in 2012, he got less votes than McCain in 2008.

Black people couldn't be bothered or just didn't want to vote for Hillary in the same way they turned out on mass to vote for Obama, had they done Florida, Ohio, North Carolina and possible even Pennsylvania would have gone Democrat.

2 minutes ago, MattP said:

More you read the exit polls the more the vote is explained, white vote slightly down, Hispanic vote slightly up, black vote hugely down, as much as 60% in some areas. 

Trump didn't just get less votes than Romney in 2012, he got less votes than McCain in 2008.

Black people couldn't be bothered or just didn't want to vote for Hillary in the same way they turned out on mass to vote for Obama, had they done Florida, Ohio, North Carolina and possible even Pennsylvania would have gone Democrat.

And why would they ? Obama has been a black man in a presidents office being controlled by white people outside the office !  He did nothing for black people , he has let his race down , Hillary ain't nothing but a neocon warmonger she wasn't worth voting for , the Hispanic vote won this for The Donald the fact it was up says all you need to know about the divisions in the US 

he is going to be a great president it's a great time to be alive 

5 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

America chose...

sex mad presidents,

Gate presidents

their first black president..

Then decided they would rather have a traveller from cloud cuckooland has president

than a Woman... 

Neither Disney nor brothers Grimm, could   dream up such characters.

You just have to love America...

makes you Wonder if Roswell group found Aliens, or if 

Aliens found politics..

They picked an anti-establishment person , a man who speaks his mind , a man who will get America working , They picked a fantastic president , who cares what his personal views or actions are , it's how he deals with ISIS , NATO , free trade for the U.K. , makes friends with Putin (another great leader) , the economy etc....

he has Human failings , but haven't we all , look around we elect perverts and fruit cakes , our 2nd biggest party is run my a walking contradiction and liar , we harbour war criminals and con men in our establishment 

yesterday the markets backed The Donald , he is winning already folks 

America did the right thing. An opportunity for long term change and a big F**k You to the political and banking elite.

Trump will get a good team behind him and he'll do a more than OK job.

F**k Hillary, war mongering corrupt slim ball of a woman; a vote for her was a vote for NOTHING to change and America is in need of it.

The media, A-List celebs all out in force in support of her yet she still lost.

The will of the people is a powerful thing.

god bless America and God bless President Trump  

53 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

And why would they ? Obama has been a black man in a presidents office being controlled by white people outside the office !  He did nothing for black people , he has let his race down , Hillary ain't nothing but a neocon warmonger she wasn't worth voting for , the Hispanic vote won this for The Donald the fact it was up says all you need to know about the divisions in the US 

he is going to be a great president it's a great time to be alive 

Absolute bollocks - Hilary's failure isn't because of Obama, it's because she didn't appeal enough to get those voters out for her. Pretty embarrassing when an election has basically been decided on which candidate put off less of their party's voters rather than by winning people over though.

Archived