Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

2017 Deathlist

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Chuck Berry has died. 90 years old. 

A major figure in rock 'n' roll history.

One day you're telling Beethoven to roll over.....the next day you're telling Beethoven to roll over.

1 hour ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Good :trumpet::trumpet:

I won't rise to your ignorance 

he was the 2nd greatest  Irish man of my generation 

a man who faught for freedom and died having delivered peace 

A visionary , a fearless man , a kind and peaceful man,  Martin McGuinness was one of my Hero's , an inspirational man on so many levels , today the island of Ireland is a much poorer place for his passing !

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam

Edited by GaelicFox

4 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

I won't rise to your ignorance 

he was the 2nd greatest  Irish man of my generation 

a man who faught for freedom and died having delivered peace 

A visionary , a fearless man , a kind and peaceful man,  Martin McGuinness was one of my Hero's , an inspirational man on so many levels , today the island of Ireland is a much poorer place for his passing !

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam

He was a terrorist. Not sure what's peaceful about that.

31 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

He was a terrorist. Not sure what's peaceful about that.

I won't justify your point with a formal response in public if you want a discussion on it feel free to drop me a private message 

a mans life story is many chapters 

4 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

I won't justify your point with a formal response in public if you want a discussion on it feel free to drop me a private message 

a mans life story is many chapters 

I believe he was part of the peace talks process at the end. But like many others I only saw the headlines in the Sun and other tabloids. Ian Paisley had blood on his hands too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rincewind said:

I believe he was part of the peace talks process at the end. But like many others I only saw the headlines in the Sun and other tabloids. Ian Paisley had blood on his hands too.

Martin commited and was part of an evil organisation that committed great wrong on people 

but so were many UDA/RUC men , SAS men and soldiers 

Margret thatcher facilitated and managed the mass murder of people and turned the state police on her own people on mining communities 

Tony Blair is a war criminal etc.....

but history will always allow examination of persons full contribution to society , and history will show martin mcguinness dragged the IRA into the peace process he risked his own life and compromised his own beliefs to bring peace to ireland 

he was a complex man but also a brilliant mind and in the end a great man worthy of the international peace awards he recieved 

The most significant moment in Irish history since the British committed genocide (Irish famine) in ireland was captured in the bellow picture 

if you know your history , you know this picture captured everything people need to know how positive an effect both men had on the whole of ireland north and south 

IMG_0791.JPG