Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Porto Match Thread

Things got really exciting! Reminds me of that experimental lineup Pearson put out against Palace way back in early 2012 in which we won. Hopefully, we'll see signs of something brewing for the club this season. Well happy for Barnes, especially! 

4 minutes ago, LCFC_World said:

Did you not see his performance in that 1-0 win against Stoke in the great escape season?  :ph34r:

So good the club gave him 2 years off. He'll probably have a stormer tonight anyway, it makes sense that he does.

So if we get turned over are people going to bitch and moan as normal. Or will some remember this is what they wanted.

For me, if the performance is like the PL games then yes. I'll be unhappy. But there is no reason why the players getting their opportunity tonight shouldn't run their guts out. So I'm hopeful they press hard and attack the ball. If they do that and lose, at least we can say they tried.

Massive opportunity for some of the peripheral players to stake a claim and an even bigger one for the younger players in there. Nice touch for Wasil too

Only questionable one would be Hamer but again its a chance for the game of his life. Good feeling, c'mon lads

6 minutes ago, adam said:

Not sure about the big pole at centre half. He looked completely finished last time he played. Hamer is a huge concern too. Decent midfield though. 

4 minutes ago, Witch said:

WASYL!

Who else do we play Huth split his head open

Archived