Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

Whatever team we pick, whatever formation, whatever tactics; it'll all be for nothing if we don't play like we want to win the game.

If the players give the lacklustre performances they have more often than not this season we could field 20 players on the pitch and still get thrashed.

Whichever team Ranieri picks he needs to install some of the fighting spirit we showed last season or we may as well tell the players to get back on the plane and avoid the embarrassment that will surely follow.

Been worried about getting embarrassed in this game for days now. 

Now that it's finally here, I remember there are hundreds of thousands of jealous big team fans that aren't in the champions league this year wishing they could swap places with us. 

Dilly ding dilly dong! We are champions league man! 

Come on you Foxes! 

3 hours ago, Eskay said:

Can't wait to see drinkwater pass it backwards within the first 3 minutes and force the geriatric centre backs to hoof it.

Order is resumed.

I know! it's so depressing. Hopefully Claudio has had a word.. look up and drive forward, as a last resort, play it back to the two clowns. Thank god Drinkwater is not a goal keeper

20 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Been worried about getting embarrassed in this game for days now. 

Now that it's finally here, I remember there are hundreds of thousands of jealous big team fans that aren't in the champions league this year wishing they could swap places with us. 

Dilly ding dilly dong! We are champions league man! 

Come on you Foxes! 

Days?? I've been bricking it for weeks but hoping for the best

3 minutes ago, John61 said:

We are drinking 150 yards from o'Neills bar for €1.20 a pint (v €4.90 at o'Neills) next to the Uni on Jose recuerdo Rubio.

nice place 

It's refreshing to see some intelligence from a brit abroad. Rep for you sir. 

I think we'll see more of a shift from the players tonight but we'll be set up too negatively and we won't be able to cope with the pressing and movement from Sevilla. I reckon it'll be 2-0/3-0 which I'd take tbh.

Archived