Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dave_the_fox

Robbie Brady to Burnley

Have to admit I was optimistic about Brady.

However, I think us signing another winger relied on selling Schlupp & loaning out Kapustka. Now Kapustka can't be loaned out, we are still well stocked on the wings. Especially if we are switching to a 4-3-3, we have 5 options: Albrighton, Gray, Musa, Kapustka, Mahrez.

Guest CityFan 06

We will have to wait and see how the situations of Schlupp and Kapustka pan out this month. I think if Schlupp moves I've got an inkling we will still try to sign Brady, even if Kapustka doesn't go on loan.

I want to see more of Kapustka, because I think he's a real talent. To be a regular in the Poland national team at his age shows the evident quality he has already. I've seen footage of him and feel he could really work in our side, bringing the ball forward, creating & scoring goals. We're lacking a creative CAM, and with the formation changes that's become more noticeable. I think Kapustka could fill that role for us.

If Brady comes in to replace Schlupp it'll be waste of money. What's the point of replacing someone who doesn't get anywhere near the team anyway? I don't see Brady as an upgrade on Mahrez, Albrighton, Musa,Gray and potentially even Kaputska so why bulk out the wing positions? 

17 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Jeff attitude or appears that way through his performances, since we declined his summer move has been shocking.

To never see him in a city shirt again will be a day to soon.

your reply is why I love the block button. Using it means you never have to reply lollol

Archived