Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Donut

IF Ranieri HAS lost the Dressing Room, How Did This Happen?

If the players have deliberately thrown games to get Claudio sacked then they all need to be fined the maximum  a club is allowed to each month for six months and the money distributed to season ticket holders and those who are the travelling faithful for having to put up with their pile of shite football !!

player power is disgraceful and i really hope they havent done this as a group because they fell out with Claudio !

On 1/30/2017 at 08:36, HoustonFox said:

Digging this back up.  I would say based on Leo's very public outbursts, that there are some serious issues behind the scenes.  For a player to publicly state that the manager has lied to him is a major issue for Ranieri in terms of his ability to maintain authority and command respect with the rest of the team. How he handles this next will be very interesting... 

i think Leo's got some grounds for a grumble.. he saved the bacon for CR last season but didn;t get a look-in this season despite how sh%t the team is playing..and couldn't get a nod to move on

On 1/24/2017 at 18:34, Harry - LCFC said:

I agree Dan, I don't see why he's dropped 4-3-3 either. Many of us were calling for that formation after we got picked apart at Liverpool and kept calling for it as we continued to get smashed away from home. We've played it twice this season, at Middlesbrough and at Everton. Now there was a lot of dull football in those games but we did we were also pretty solid which is half the battle. Remember also that in neither game did we play with a particularly strong front three due to players not being available.

It confuses me that he abandoned the formation after some relative success with it.

it's all got little to do with formation doesn't matter of it is 4321, 442 or 433 - the players lacked composure & technical skills so doesn;t really matter what formation they deploy !

27 minutes ago, erlee said:

There is no leadership group in the team.. to help out poor CR:(

some players on 120K are just piss poor and not good value for money

Exactly 120k regardless of how they play for the next 4 years. I've lost count of the number of 50/50 balls we have pulled out of this year.

On 31/01/2017 at 20:46, winchesterton said:

Oh yeah, I'm definitely not complaining, just curious. I respect a hands off approach, but sometimes it would be nice to hear them re-emphasis long-term goals like making us an established Premier league side etc

You're quite right, Nothing wrong with them coming out and stating our Aims and Ambitions. If nothing else it lets the players and staff know what's expected of them.

But the day to day stuff it's better to leave that to Football people who should know what they are doing.

Players have heads turned by moves to other clubs and their new found celebrity status. Players develop a 'we're too good to get relegated' attitude. Performances reflect the attitude in the first dozen or so matches. Players blame style of football and ask Claudio to change the philosophy. Claudio refuses and the team continue to play sh!t probably because they've spat their dummies out. Players complain about the set up again so Claudio begins to change the formation but with the same general idea of prioritising preventing goals rather then scoring them. The tactics they are being asked to play can't be getting accurately interpreted in the teams performance. No way can I ever believe Claudio Ranieri would send out a team to play so awfully bad. The players have spat their dummies out because they want to be playing with the freedom we played with for the first seven or so matches last season. Add this with the probability that a lot of the fringe players are most likely angry because they can't get in the side no matter how sh!t everyone plays. This would probably cause friction within the team. Players getting divided. New signings failing to bed in probably getting divided too. That's a pretty bad situation to be in as a football club if it's true considering our league position. That's my theory anyway. Hopefully not true but I really do fear for Ranieri's position. 

1 hour ago, Watson said:

So somebody within the camp is feeding information to the opposition?

:unsure:

At least should we go down, we can develop and nurture the first-ever football daily soap "Foxes Never Quip", based on our team's shenanigans this season.

I'm not sure Ranieri ever 'had' the dressing room. It's easy to say he had it last season, but if Barry the dustbin man came in last season to replace pearson, didn't do anything drastic, and just picked the best 11 week in week out, we'd probably have still won the league. People say claudio made amazing tactical subs last year. If they were so amazing, then why are his subs so shit this year? I think it's because it was sheer luck last year. I think the players think the same. Lets face it, against burnley, everybody thought we were awful. Ranieri said we played well. If I was a player and I knew we'd all had an absolute stinker, and the gaffer is there saying we have played well game after game, then he would soon lose my faith in his managerial ability, and this has been going on for weeks.

I don't see why there is a massive inquisition into why we are so shit. We lost our one player who was world class, and played in the most important position in the team, we are on the come down of the biggest achievement in sporting history, all of our top players except kasper are playing wank, we signed an absolute pile of shit in the summer with no prem experience and we have a shit manager who is too scared to drop our out of form star players. The big question I have is how the **** did the management let it happen, not why its happened. 

8 minutes ago, spaghettilegs said:

I'm not sure Ranieri ever 'had' the dressing room. It's easy to say he had it last season, but if Barry the dustbin man came in last season to replace pearson, didn't do anything drastic, and just picked the best 11 week in week out, we'd probably have still won the league. People say claudio made amazing tactical subs last year. If they were so amazing, then why are his subs so shit this year? I think it's because it was sheer luck last year. I think the players think the same. Lets face it, against burnley, everybody thought we were awful. Ranieri said we played well. If I was a player and I knew we'd all had an absolute stinker, and the gaffer is there saying we have played well game after game, then he would soon lose my faith in his managerial ability, and this has been going on for weeks.

I don't see why there is a massive inquisition into why we are so shit. We lost our one player who was world class, and played in the most important position in the team, we are on the come down of the biggest achievement in sporting history, all of our top players except kasper are playing wank, we signed an absolute pile of shit in the summer with no prem experience and we have a shit manager who is too scared to drop our out of form star players. The big question I have is how the **** did the management let it happen, not why its happened. 

Do you seriously believe this shit you have just written?

I cannot believe that people actually come out with this absolute crap.

I suppose Barry the Binman could mastermind a 3-1 away win at Man City could he? and outsmart Silva, De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Hart......

Why am i even commenting? youre a drip.

2 minutes ago, Donut said:

Do you seriously believe this shit you have just written?

I cannot believe that people actually come out with this absolute crap.

I suppose Barry the Binman could mastermind a 3-1 away win at Man City could he? and outsmart Silva, De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Hart......

Why am i even commenting? youre a drip.

I genuinely don't think that it was Ranieri's tactical genius that caused us to beat Man City 3-1 away, I think it was our players playing out of their skin and being in the form of their lives. Just because you disagree with it doesn't mean you need to go on the offensive mate, everyone is entitled to their opinion. 

Just now, spaghettilegs said:

I genuinely don't think that it was Ranieri's tactical genius that caused us to beat Man City 3-1 away, I think it was our players playing out of their skin and being in the form of their lives. Just because you disagree with it doesn't mean you need to go on the offensive mate, everyone is entitled to their opinion. 

Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion.

I could completely disprove, destroy your opinion with facts, this argument has gone round and round and round.

Any randomer off the street could have taken over Leicester and won the league last season. Right.

Archived