Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Donut

IF Ranieri HAS lost the Dressing Room, How Did This Happen?

Just now, foxinsocks said:

Agree.... there is no sign we grasp the nature of the situation 

I saw CR interview today, I thoguht, that is a speech of someone desperate.  We have been poor for months, the ideas and charisma has gone, only desperation remains

The conclusion of the Guardian article, "The bottom line is that everyone needs to improve"

As Claudio keeps saying we need to" fight". For me, it has been complacency and a lack of concentration that has let us down this season.

With the likes of Middlesboro,Swansea and Crystal Pal. eating into our slender advantage there should be no better motivation for everyone.

When one thing is going wrong, efforts can be made to put it right. Unfortunately this football club appears to be falling apart in too many ways to be rectified in the time we have.

Unfortunately, i agree with an earlier post in that we only have a chance of survival if there are 3 worst teams. At the minute i cant see one worse team let alone three.

We literally are just a team made up of mostly has beens or rejects. It's little shock we are in this position.

I'm trying to work out who the 'bad eggs' in the dressing room are. The squad hasn't changed from the 'band of brothers' significantly. It's obviously impossible to know from the outside.

I know Vardy, Mahrez, Kasper and Drinkwater have all seen their wages increase but they don't seem the type to laud it over the others from what I've witnessed from them. Mahrez is quite quiet, Vardy knows what it's like to come from nowhere etc...

The players who have come in don't seem like arseholes either from the way they conduct themselves in public.

Gray is the only one I have reservations about based on what he's out on social media.

If anyone (if true of course) If found out to have leaked tactics, players attitude, formation plan etc - they should be reported to the FA really if I were a not a fan of the team/club. Wish they were found out actually so that get negative attention that they deserve from this.

Could've been in breach of the rules of by saying something sensitive to opposition players/coaches that would assist them.

11 minutes ago, Watson said:

I'm trying to work out who the 'bad eggs' in the dressing room are. The squad hasn't changed from the 'band of brothers' significantly. It's obviously impossible to know from the outside.

I know Vardy, Mahrez, Kasper and Drinkwater have all seen their wages increase but they don't seem the type to laud it over the others from what I've witnessed from them. Mahrez is quite quiet, Vardy knows what it's like to come from nowhere etc...

Wouldn't surprise me if Vardy was stirring shit. He is supposed to be quite a dick irl and he felt the need to say shit about Cambiasso. 

I think we have a few bad apples really.

29 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Vardy was stirring shit. He is supposed to be quite a dick irl and he felt the need to say shit about Cambiasso. 

I think we have a few bad apples really.

Bad apples, no bad apples, CR has lost seemingly lost control.  In a world where these players were supreme, the only thing that can happen is for the manager to be made responsible and get sacked.  Unfortunately, CR has alot to answer for also.  I believe this CR and players ineptitude has caused this cocktail of failure

A sorry state of affairs, but this is modern football

There is obviously a snake in the grass but it could come from the most unlikely of persons. Personally i can't imagine Vardy, Mahrez or Drinkwater saying anything. My money would be on somebody like Gray. I really rate him as a player but can't help but think he is one of the most miserable and arrogant players to put on the shirt.

4 hours ago, The Doctor said:

What a load of utter drivel. Anyone claiming Claudio wasn't a tactical genius last season is completely off their rocker. He out-thought everyone he came up against. Take the Watford away game - the changes he made at half time turned a 0-0 toss-up that we could easily have been losing into a relatively easy 1-0. 

Explain how he's gone from tactical genius to tactical clown in the space of 12 months?

9 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Explain how he's gone from tactical genius to tactical clown in the space of 12 months?

wierd isnt it

i honestly believe that he was tactically astute last campaign so he has clearly lost something - Maybe his motivation ? His preparation was apparently meticulous last season. Maybe the players don't have the same concentration levels to take on what he is telling them. Maybe  they just can't be bothered to listen. 

2 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Has he gone to tactical clown? Seems more like the players are stubbornly refusing to have a plan b (witness them completely ignoring him going ballistic at the for hoofing it). 

14 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Hope Ranieri has told the players to look at this forum collectively to see how upset the fans are with the performances.

And change their mentality positively for tomorrow.

They may be surprised but I agree with you; it is damn painful and Ranieri? I can't believe his reaction(s) to defeats. His English has got worse too. He's not seeing the flaming obvious or even admitting it and he's way too protective of the players. They players - well they are a bigger let down than him - all talk and no change in reaction. Next 3 games (United, Derby and Swansea) if we get dumped out the cup and pick up 0 points I will want him to go.  It pains me to say so after last year but I see no option...

2 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Has he gone to tactical clown? Seems more like the players are stubbornly refusing to have a plan b (witness them completely ignoring him going ballistic at the for hoofing it). 

So what you're saying is that Ranieri is laying out a tactical approach, which the players are refusing to follow? 

And you continue to back him?

If this is he case....if the players are just ignoring him, it can't get any worse can it.

As someone who always tries to see the positives I am sadly struggling at the moment.

If I was to sum up how I feel in an amended chant, it would be this.........

Champions of England

Where is the Pride?

Feeling that sickens me and worries me in equal measures, and knowing something has to change to stop the unthinkable happening after the unbelievable of last season. 

I expected a dip but nothing this bad and now it's turning into a plummet! 

One thing I do know despite those feelings I will be roaring the lads on, I just pray we see some of that pride.

COYB

11 hours ago, dayday said:

So if Wague was against Ranieri's wishes, who sanctioned this move?

Im getting the impression now with all this information coming out that maybe it's a good idea Ranieri moves on, it sounds toxic down there, and maybe a few of the lads have turned into big time Charlie's and are ruling the roost.

What we could do with a O'Neill type manager to put these players firmly in there places.

Its leaving a very bitter taste in my mouth that's for sure.

Do you reckon Schmiechel gave it the thumbs up?

3 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Hope Ranieri has told the players to look at this forum collectively to see how upset the fans are with the performances.

And change their mentality positively for tomorrow.

Sadly, with the exception of King, I don't think the players could care less how we feel. 

Archived