Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Donut

IF Ranieri HAS lost the Dressing Room, How Did This Happen?

14 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

I think there could be something in the increase of certain players wages and not others, compare the scenario to your own work place, it would be frustrating.

The majority of them got new deals? Only Huth, Okazaki and Ulloa haven't? People get paid different amounts in all jobs, if they think this is unfair they won't find another club where it's any different. 

11 hours ago, Foxin_mad said:

If this is the case its ****ing disgusting and the ***** need booing and haranguing until they put some effort in. Every footballer whether on £10k a week or 100k a week has got it made they should be thankful they have life so easy, selfish *****! not that someone is getting a ridiculous amount more than a ridiculous amount they recieve!!

I hate when footballers get compared to a normal job! Its not even comparable Its not like a normal person slogging there guts out earning £8 an hour for packing boxes when another person doing the same job is getting £20!! The pricks earn that amount in less than 1 game!

It's not something that would much bother me. But most,. if not all, professional teams have some players earning more than others. But when a team wins the Premiership title it's a team effort and it's not unreasonable that everyone significantly involved would get a wage rise, though not necessarily the same rate of rise. 

Whether Schlupp and Ulloa have been questionably treated I don't know, but they haven't seemed happy this season whether because of wages, involvement issues, both or neither.

There may also be others who haven't reacted on the grounds that either they're happy to accept managerial evaluations, or they know how well their bread's buttered anyway.

Comparing footballers to warehouse operatives isn't really relevant.

Whether it's footballers film stars, bank executives, politicians, etcetera, a rate's agreed for the job.

No-one wants to feel that they're being undervalued or taken for a mug in the context of their own situation. But the top film stars and bank managers get the best contracts, the same as footballers.

Even in some packaging situations, the fastest get paid the most. Why wouldn't they?

Assuming all do a decent job, the fastest earn the most profit. As I've said countless times in other situations everyone isn't equal whatever idealists might wish for,

Not that I think this is about being "equal". More likely it's about being recognised, bonused and appreciated for their contribution and not being displaced by people who don't seem to necessarily deserve it.

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The majority of them got new deals? Only Huth, Okazaki and Ulloa haven't? People get paid different amounts in all jobs, if they think this is unfair they won't find another club where it's any different. 

Didn't realise most got renegotiated in honesty, mind you thinking about it now at the very least they all got a fancy car on top of everything else too.

14 minutes ago, Thracian said:

It's not something that would much bother me. But most,. if not all, professional teams have some players earning more than others. But when a team wins the Premiership title it's a team effort and it's not unreasonable that everyone significantly involved would get a wage rise, though not necessarily the same rate of rise. 

Whether Schlupp and Ulloa have been questionably treated I don't know, but they haven't seemed happy this season whether because of wages, involvement issues, both or neither.

There may also be others who haven't reacted on the grounds that either they're happy to accept managerial evaluations, or they know how well their bread's buttered anyway.

Comparing footballers to warehouse operatives isn't really relevant.

Whether it's footballers film stars, bank executives, politicians, etcetera, a rate's agreed for the job.

No-one wants to feel that they're being undervalued or taken for a mug in the context of their own situation. But the top film stars and bank managers get the best contracts, the same as footballers.

Even in some packaging situations, the fastest get paid the most. Why wouldn't they?

Assuming all do a decent job, the fastest earn the most profit. As I've said countless times in other situations everyone isn't equal whatever idealists might wish for,

Not that I think this is about being "equal". More likely it's about being recognised, bonused and appreciated for their contribution and not being displaced by people who don't seem to necessarily deserve it.

Nah youve lost me. WHen you talked about being taken for a mug and being recognised for their contribution.

If the players cant handle the different wage levels, what do they advocate, communism?

They need to get their focus on the football. The average man is not going to connect with their thoughts of being hard done by.

38 minutes ago, pazzerfox said:

Haha..I believe he is an ambassador for them.

He is. If the quote is true and the situation so, this is more and more like the rugby situation I alluded to in an earlier post. The bad news was in that that the players were not as good as they thought they were! 

13 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

He is. If the quote is true and the situation so, this is more and more like the rugby situation I alluded to in an earlier post. The bad news was in that that the players were not as good as they thought they were! 

The quote is blatantly made up. Seriously.

Digging this back up.  I would say based on Leo's very public outbursts, that there are some serious issues behind the scenes.  For a player to publicly state that the manager has lied to him is a major issue for Ranieri in terms of his ability to maintain authority and command respect with the rest of the team. How he handles this next will be very interesting... 

Guest Foxin_mad

He should quit. We are going down the Championship and beyond with this Joker in charge. He has completely destroyed the dressing room and needs to get our now.

9 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Digging this back up.  I would say based on Leo's very public outbursts, that there are some serious issues behind the scenes.  For a player to publicly state that the manager has lied to him is a major issue for Ranieri in terms of his ability to maintain authority and command respect with the rest of the team. How he handles this next will be very interesting... 

This

On 26/01/2017 at 21:18, pazzerfox said:

I have just received a message of one of my mates who works fr New Balance in Manchester. It reads:

"Kasper Schmeichel was in work yesterday, nobody is keen on Claudio at LCFC.  They think he is a fraud.  He is close to the chop.  Straight from the horses mouth."

If true, not sure whether to be happy or sad about that.

On the plus side it's good news if Ranieri and his hoofball is under pressure, and great news he might go. But on the flip side it's very worrying to hear such a previously united dressing room has disintegrated so fast and not want you want to hear with a relegation battle looming.

If true I wonder if it is non-playing staff such as the assistant manager, or the director of football, who have been losing faith in Ranieri which has filtered through to the players, or the players themselves who think that?

6 minutes ago, BigWesMorgan said:

Today's training pictures do look pretty jovial

That's what i thought. You can only make a guess to what, if anything, is wrong based on evidence, not hearsay, and the evidence points to a happy training camp. Now if people can look at photos of Mahrez and Vardy having a laugh and read from that  they are unhappy, fair play.

On 1/26/2017 at 15:18, pazzerfox said:

I have just received a message of one of my mates who works fr New Balance in Manchester. It reads:

"Kasper Schmeichel was in work yesterday, nobody is keen on Claudio at LCFC.  They think he is a fraud.  He is close to the chop.  Straight from the horses mouth."

34 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

If true, not sure whether to be happy or sad about that.

On the plus side it's good news if Ranieri and his hoofball is under pressure, and great news he might go. But on the flip side it's very worrying to hear such a previously united dressing room has disintegrated so fast and not want you want to hear with a relegation battle looming.

If true I wonder if it is non-playing staff such as the assistant manager, or the director of football, who have been losing faith in Ranieri which has filtered through to the players, or the players themselves who think that?

No offence to your New Balance mate (what is his job there?) but I'm not sure I believe this.  If it is true, I could believe ALZ hypothesis but from what I've heard from nearly every player to ever work with Claudio, he is highly respected.  From watching the match on Friday, it seems like Shakey is getting more input during games again too).  Something is up, not doubt about it.

I really resisted the "there's something rotten in the state of Denmark" joke too... D'oh 

Archived