Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Donut

IF Ranieri HAS lost the Dressing Room, How Did This Happen?

19 minutes ago, spaghettilegs said:

You can't disprove an opinion....it's an opinion. Facts are things that are factual opinions are peoples perceptions about things. 

1.The fact, that you are calling the manager and the new players shit doesn't really help.

2. How do you know, what Ranieri is saying to the players in the dressing room?

Have you been there? I doubt it.

3. Do I understand you right: everytime we are great, it is the merit of the players,

everytime we are poor, it is the fault of Ranieri?

Strange logic. Either he has an influence on what is happening on the pitch, or 

he has not.

Think about it. You can't have it both ways.

1 minute ago, Struwwelpeter60 said:

1.The fact, that you are calling the manager and the new players shit doesn't really help.

2. How do you know, what Ranieri is saying to the players in the dressing room?

Have you been there? I doubt it.

3. Do I understand you right: everytime we are great, it is the merit of the players,

everytime we are poor, it is the fault of Ranieri?

Strange logic. Either he has an influence on what is happening on the pitch, or 

he has not.

Think about it. You can't have it both ways.

1. Who isn't, the new players haven't exactly set the world on fire and neither has the gaffer

2. I don't, and i wouldn't speculate as to what he is saying. I was referring to what ranieri said to the media. 

3. No, you don't understand me i don't think. Ranieri is and always has been tactically inept. The players are quality but lack confidence. 

FYI this is an OPINION

1 minute ago, spaghettilegs said:

1. Who isn't, the new players haven't exactly set the world on fire and neither has the gaffer

2. I don't, and i wouldn't speculate as to what he is saying. I was referring to what ranieri said to the media. 

3. No, you don't understand me i don't think. Ranieri is and always has been tactically inept. The players are quality but lack confidence. 

FYI this is an OPINION

Now I get your drift.

You think, when you call it "opinion", it doesn't have to be logical.

As you like it.

1 minute ago, Callabinho said:

I was chatting to someone who apparently knows someone etc last night. He was claiming that Shakey has been isolated, and that the Wague signing was done against Claudio's wishes.   

Oh yay! Just what we needed.

Does that mean Claudio was happy to sign no defenders?

32 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

I was chatting to someone who apparently knows someone etc last night. He was claiming that Shakey has been isolated, and that the Wague signing was done against Claudio's wishes.   

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/feb/03/claudio-ranieri-unrest-leicester-city-players-staff

Trouble at mill... clock is ticking.

7 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

So somebody within the camp is feeding information to the opposition?

:unsure:

At least should we go down, we can develop and nurture the first-ever football daily soap "Foxes Never Quip", based on our team's shenanigans this season.

Biggest problem is they didn't deny the leak is true! Something we'd all guessed but perhaps hoped wasn't true.

7 hours ago, spaghettilegs said:

I genuinely don't think that it was Ranieri's tactical genius that caused us to beat Man City 3-1 away, I think it was our players playing out of their skin and being in the form of their lives. Just because you disagree with it doesn't mean you need to go on the offensive mate, everyone is entitled to their opinion. 

I give claudio all the credit in the world for getting us through the period post Arsenal away when we eked out those 1-0 victories. Any slip ups then and Spurs would have been close enough to cause big problems in the final run in. 

Tactically, I believe he was a huge step up on what we had before. However, this season he has let himself down with some odd approaches to some games. But it wasn't his decision to go to the states in July.  A lot of what has happened stems from that. Perhaps he, like the players, couldn't cope mentally with what they actually achieved last season. 

48 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

That would coincide with what Ranieri said in the Burnley away post-match game, he gave a pretty clear hint that it wasn't him who sanctioned the Wagué transfer.

Well, we're going down with lots of drama. And we can't complain about the lack of "entertainment" provided to the masses. If it wasn't enough that we're faring so badly on the pitch, now we're quickly becoming the laughing stock for all the wrong reasons. This is an implosion of unheard of dimensions.

8 hours ago, spaghettilegs said:

I'm not sure Ranieri ever 'had' the dressing room. It's easy to say he had it last season, but if Barry the dustbin man came in last season to replace pearson, didn't do anything drastic, and just picked the best 11 week in week out, we'd probably have still won the league. People say claudio made amazing tactical subs last year. If they were so amazing, then why are his subs so shit this year?

Last year what he tweaked and the changes he made worked wonders, it's not working this year as he's just not adapted his tactics to people altering their game plan against us. You can't take away what he did last year. Yes it was a perfect combination of Pearson and Walsh's team building but with Claudios minor tweaks, how he played the press to keep the focus on him and not the players. All these things add up.

1 hour ago, Callabinho said:

So if Wague was against Ranieri's wishes, who sanctioned this move?

Im getting the impression now with all this information coming out that maybe it's a good idea Ranieri moves on, it sounds toxic down there, and maybe a few of the lads have turned into big time Charlie's and are ruling the roost.

What we could do with a O'Neill type manager to put these players firmly in there places.

Its leaving a very bitter taste in my mouth that's for sure.

2 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

The bit about an argument about studs has to be Okazaki lol

Claudio "why the **** does he keep falling over, I've told you he's. It allowed to wear. Blades"

Kitman "don't look at me, he's got 5 inch studs on and it keeps happening, he's just shit gaffer"

8 hours ago, spaghettilegs said:

I genuinely don't think that it was Ranieri's tactical genius that caused us to beat Man City 3-1 away, I think it was our players playing out of their skin and being in the form of their lives. Just because you disagree with it doesn't mean you need to go on the offensive mate, everyone is entitled to their opinion. 

What a load of utter drivel. Anyone claiming Claudio wasn't a tactical genius last season is completely off their rocker. He out-thought everyone he came up against. Take the Watford away game - the changes he made at half time turned a 0-0 toss-up that we could easily have been losing into a relatively easy 1-0. 

17 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Claudio "why the **** does he keep falling over, I've told you he's. It allowed to wear. Blades"

Kitman "don't look at me, he's got 5 inch studs on and it keeps happening, he's just shit gaffer"

Now this does make me laugh nice one.

36 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I can't see any mention of studs.. am I being thick..?

My bad it's in the telegraph not guardian, pre Copenhagen game, Claudio was supposed to have gone nose to nose with a member of backroom staff over studs

Edit dickov22 posted the article 

28 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Squad is full of ****ing rats. No excuse for shifting inside info out to journalists. The shithouses don't wanna take the flack for playing like a bunch of ***** so are throwing Claudio under the bus. 

How do you know it came from the players? 

Would explain a lot if he has alienated the staff. Leicesters hiring policy when looking for Pearsons replacement was to bring a manager in who would fit into the culture that had been created and allow the staff and club to continue running as it had, not to hire someone who would come in and make changes to the setup and the way it worked. Obviously the manager would always have the final say at the end of the day, and it looks like he has. Ranieri himself said last season that he would continue with the way the club had ran, and the team had been set up to play in the run up to Pearson's departure. Now his desire to play the Italian way is going to cost him his job and potentially us our premier league status. The players aren't completely blameless in this, but I'm afraid there's only so long you would be willing to fight for a man who is taking you away from the philosophy on which the club was successful.

Archived