Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

Bloody hell, I could enjoy 'the mooch' despite him being an obvious dick.

Yes, he couldn't have gone on indefinitely, but I feel robbed we only had 10 days of his tenure... whoever replaces him just won't be the same.

Bring back Scramachoochiemanga! 

On 27/07/2017 at 22:31, DJ Barry Hammond said:

He's like a smarter, better spoken version of Trump;

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/war-inside-white-house-n787001

So he won't last long. Trump will get annoyed his Tweets are getting as much attention as his!

Great prophecy from me mind - true I was thinking months not days, but still!  

• Like 1

I would take a certain amount of schadenfreude-style delight at the chaos currently reigning in the West Wing, but the administration of the most powerful nation on the planet being akin to a chicken with its head cut off isn't good news for anyone.

1 hour ago, leicsmac said:

Thankfully the folks at the State Department and their North Korean counterparts actually know better than their respective leaderships and know everyone loses if things go too far.

Probably being 'purged' as we speak 

41 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Probably being 'purged' as we speak 

Possibly, but then certain parts of the NK leadership know how the game is played and have survived for a long time because of that. They're the ones who will make sure things don't go too far.

52 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Possibly, but then certain parts of the NK leadership know how the game is played and have survived for a long time because of that. They're the ones who will make sure things don't go too far.

They are good at giving it the big but when it hits that time to "press the button" moment they tend to back away.

Guest MattP
8 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

On behalf of the 75% or so of voting eligible Americans who didn't actually cast a ballot for this hyperbole laden manchild, we apologize. 

If Trump does something about North Korea it will be worth it.

I firmly feel the World has a moral obligation to liberate that population from what is effectively a glorified prison.

How we deal with the people after is going to be a nightmare given the brainwashing they have received but that's a reason to do nothing.

50 minutes ago, MattP said:

If Trump does something about North Korea it will be worth it.

I firmly feel the World has a moral obligation to liberate that population from what is effectively a glorified prison.

How we deal with the people after is going to be a nightmare given the brainwashing they have received but that's a reason to do nothing.

Kind of agree if there is mass atrocity going on but if you do that it sets a precedent - like Iraq. And then, well you're Tony Blair. And if you don't have a problem liberating countries from oppression then cool but what happens afterward is where it all goes wrong - like Iraq. But like you say it's not a reason not to do anything but China are not going to allow American business interests to prosper as a result of an invasion of N Korea - they have to be on board.

The manner in which Trump has dealt with this politically has always been naive and sending the US down the road of fire and fury may be inevitable he's just not a diplomat....