Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Should Claudio name and shame the ringleaders?

The man has far too much class to stoop that low. I will love him always for what he did, and I am sad that he had to go, I hope some players take a long hard look at themselves because they have lost a great man a job that he loved. I respect the owners however for making a very tough decision, but one that had to be made for the good of the club as a whole. this is the business that football has become, and Claudio and every manager knows this and knows how precarious the job is. I will choose to forget this season when I think of Claudio and always remember him for last season. I say goodbye with a heavy heart but look forward with optimism - has it ever been any different being a Leicester fan ?

6 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

At least CR was trying to do a job. The players are also taking the money and not delivering 

yep but if he knew the team werent playing for him he could have walked away, lost his severence and given a new manager more time to turn things around.

Don't know why our own fans are saying stuff like this. We already have the media and the footballing world talking shit about us, we don't need it from our own fans. There is no evidence to suggest the players have done anything wrong, other than putting in shit performances. We have just got stories from the media that are not factual. Nobody outside the club knows what has gone on and it's pointless speculating about it. We thank Claudio for the amazing job he has done and for the memories that we will always have and we move onto the next Leicester City chapter. 

1 hour ago, Royston. said:

this is puzzling me........why did ranieri want to stay if he knew certain players/most of them were against him?

was he oblivious to the revolt or just as bad, aware of the situation but carrying on regardless, watching us piss games away?

he loved it here and was taking the money but all the time the club and fans have been suffering.

Or maybe there wasn't a revolt? Shakey said he (Claudio) hadn't lost the dressing room.

5 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Or maybe there wasn't a revolt? Shakey said he (Claudio) hadn't lost the dressing room.

and vardy said the players were behind CR...............:unsure:

i'll dumb it down.

i dont know what has been going on but there may be a chance that ranieri has ignored whats best for the club by not resigning earlier and letting it get this bad.

1 hour ago, justfoxes said:

Should Claudio now come out and name and shame the backstabbing little Cnuts?

Who do you think we're the perpetrators of this disgusting disgraceful act of disloyalty to the club the owners Claudio and the Fans, ayes the papers have put their pennies worth into who it was but really but I'd love to know who ?

Yeah, let's stir up even more shit.  As if the situation wasn't dire enough.

Love the simplistic conclusions people draw without having a real clue of what really happened and how prompt they are to get their torches and forks.

For the matter, he won't do it. Not his style and he also has his share of the blame.

25 minutes ago, Royston. said:

and vardy said the players were behind CR...............:unsure:

i'll dumb it down.

i dont know what has been going on but there may be a chance that ranieri has ignored whats best for the club by not resigning earlier and letting it get this bad.

I don't think Claudio had sufficient insight into our situation, certainly not enough to resign, I think he actually believed what he was saying in the press conferences and felt he was giving it a good fight and wouldn't get sacked.

If you watch the Vardy quote, some journo straight up asked "Can you categorically confirm the players are behind CR" and he parroted back "I can categorically confirm that.." felt very artificial to me.

1 minute ago, brucey said:

I don't think Claudio had sufficient insight into our situation, certainly not enough to resign, I think he actually believed what he was saying in the press conferences and felt he was giving it a good fight and wouldn't get sacked.

If you watch the Vardy quote, some journo straight up asked "Can you categorically confirm the players are behind CR" and he parroted back "I can categorically confirm that.." felt very artificial to me.

Sorry I can't comment on that ...   :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, brucey said:

I said that at the time and got crucified for it.

I'm no expert in body language, but my sense was Vardy was lying through his teeth. I didn't believe him for one minute..

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

I said that at the time and got crucified for it.

I'm no expert in body language, but my sense was Vardy was lying through his teeth. I didn't believe him for one minute..

I think you may have a point there Muzzett ...    :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

I think you may have a point there Muzzett ...    :thumbup:

Shame your Vardy/Mahrez 'pistols at dawn' thread got deleted mate. I was enjoying blaming all this turmoil on women lol

Have i missed something???

From what i have read the owners met with the players to seek their opinion on how they felt things were going, are we criticising players for being honest if they really felt Claudio was making strange choices, changing his mind last minute and underminding the work they were doing in training.

Think about it, things are going shit at work, your manager is not helping, no communicating with staff, alienating some of them, going back on promises etc. Your bosses boss calls you to ask whats going on, of course you would be honest bout your bosses failings whether you like him or not. It doesn't surprise me that the likes of Kaspar and Vardy are being described as ring leaders as they are likely to be honest and upfront, king and morgan were probably the other 2. 

Too many people on here are looking for a drama, its bad enough the media are doing it, but they clearly have a specific agenda to damn the club for sacking the manager who won the league for little ol leicester last year. We as fans can see many things haven't been right this year, the players are partly to blame too, but the buck always stops with manager, simple as that. At the end of the day, this was the owners decision so all this talk of player mutiny and player power, it probably just highlights the impact claudios behaviour was having.

I love Claudio, he will always be a legend in my eyes, but its clear there were many things going wrong internally at the club.

1 hour ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

At least CR was trying to do a job. The players are also taking the money and not delivering 

I never quite understand statements like this, how do you know they weren't performing? How do you know that they wasn't doing what was being asked of them? 

As mentioned before, the board approached the players and they raised their concerns, if what I've read is true - the concerns are basically along the same lines as what the fans have been asking too. 

Archived