Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trazz

How to React

Won't boo the team and will get behind them loud and proud.

This is the club WE support....I don't give a damn about the players it's our club so they get my support always have done irrespective of who is in the shirt.

similarly our club have treated him disgracefully imo and I would chant his name in respect ....it's not about one moment it's about all he did for us...our greatest day and that deserves respect...I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks!

So Monday night, at the Liverpool match.

I'm gonna run onto the pitch dowse myself with petrol and ignite a fire, the Kingpower pitch will be my pyre and no, wait, don't want to get banned for going on the pitch hmm, OK i'm gonna eat my burger in disgruntled but optimistic fashion and perhaps even have a hot chocolate too.

:revenge:

48 minutes ago, I blame Wellens said:

Seriously. A negative impact. Why? Because it might make our lazy arse players feel a bit guilty for 2 mins until they realise that they are on £100,000   A week and carry on to care about nothing but themselves and where try are going to try and engineer themselves a move to in the summer.  

If nothing else because it's distracting from the task at hand. It's looking to the past, however recent that may be, instead we should be building on the positives going forward.

48 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Just hope the team don't get booed, we don't know the full story and this has to be a successful fresh start.

What irritates me the most about situations like these is how every football fan is convinced of their own expert opinion. People rarely know the full story when their best mates have a falling out - let alone what happens week-in week-out behind closed doors at a football club.

7 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Vichai needs to make it very clear to this squad.

You owe him. Big time.

He's being denigrated in the press for making the decision you forced on him.

As far as I'm concerned none of you will be moving in the summer, none of you will be getting new contracts. Earn his respect back.

Hopefully Shakespeare lets them play football instead of camping in their own half then. They're going to struggle to do that if they're shackled by god awful tactics still.

"My Leicester career was over, he believed in me and gave me a chance. That's something else I will also never forget," defender Danny Simpson added.

"I wish him luck for the future and I had the opportunity to say this today, however we really need the true Leicester fans to be with us and not against us through this tough period, starting on Monday night.

"What's happened has happened and we have to move on and stay in the Premier League."

So, are we going to sulk or are we up for it ??

Looking at the abuse some of the players are receiving on their posts, the abuse isn't how to react, it's not going to get them fighting.

The  fans of lcfc will be in the ground Monday, and I'm as pissed off and gutted about Claudio, loved the bloke, but like I said with Pearson who I didn't like, I support lcfc not one man.

Back these players, and those that are snakes will hopefully be gotten rid off in the summer.

We need to piss off the press and be loyal to the owners, and our club, and back them, and not make it toxic, and getting the media creaming their pants.

5 minutes ago, SpinneyHillRanger said:

Fabregas, Costa all took their jeers last season with Chelsea/mourinho.... It's part of being paid £120k a week.... these lot should show why they are being paid so much and given huge pay hikes.... 

We aint w****** like Chelsea though lol

On 25/02/2017 at 00:52, Trazz said:

If we can sing "we are gonna win the league..." for 20+ min. at Crystal Palace--- we can sing for Ranieri for 90 + min. at the King Power this Monday------Come On Leicester Supporters say goodbye with heart -----God Bless Claudio! 

I don't want to sing Ranieri songs - I did that with vigour last season - I want us to move forward. I've been waiting for us to move forward since we got hypnotised  lifeless by our title success but we still seem to be living in the past even now and with the prospect of relegation ever more threatening.

Tomorrow should be about Shakespeare and getting behind a team that really doesn't deserve it but is our team whatever. 

22 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

The best way to beat Liverpool is to camp in your own box. Ie hull, Burnley, Swansea 

Exactly,  gung ho against Liverpool would be rediculous. Maximum effort and fight for a change might help the situation though. Anything less than that and they should be roundly booed off the pitch and let them know that lack of effort equals not fit to wear the shirt. This situation is of their making,  no one else's! 

So I've been rather emotionally intact and pretty realistic through the past weeks proceedings....

Until this morning when I read that Claudio on Friday night went to one of his favourite Italian restaurants in Anstey, ate a meal in peace and then on the way way out received applause and a standing ovation from the entire restaurant.....

Which I have to say, felt like saying goodbye to my Grandad again.

Archived