Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

1 minute ago, RoyFox said:

Tbf the markets for managers are very weak. I tried to put £500 on Shakey with Coral at 4's earlier, their compilers would only allow £50. Also to avoid arbitrary betting, the other firms will move their prices without taking any money. So, the Hodgson odds could literally go to 1/4 with only £500-£1000 to talk staked in multiples of £10,£20,£50 bets. 

Hopefully we can rest easy and snap up the 4's and 6's on Shakey. Surely a strong performance vs Hull will land him the job until the summer?

You must be ITK to be waging £500? 

17 minutes ago, Babylon said:

You support Leicester not the manager you weirdos, imagine not going because of who is in the dug out.

Have some self respect...The club is being run in a shocking way at the moment and to appoint Hodgson would cap it all off. Just cos you'll happily keep banging the drum it don't mean we all will.

40 minutes ago, daz*dsb said:

I'd literally rather cut up red chillies, rub my hands all over them and then stick my fingers in my bum than go down the KP and watch this cvnt take us down. 

I will be voting with my feet and not attending. 

Good. I'm looking forward to there being more tickets for proper supporters.

It would be like asking my dad to come in and manage the team

once he's finished extolling the virtues of the daily mail and come up with at least one completely inappropriate remark he would fall asleep and fart.

Might be a form or management that works for this team?

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Have some self respect...The club is being run in a shocking way at the moment and to appoint Hodgson would cap it all off. Just cos you'll happily keep banging the drum it don't mean we all will.

Owners, managers and players come and go.

Through the good times and the bad

We always back the lads

13 minutes ago, Collymore said:

You must be ITK to be waging £500? 

No I considered 4/1 to be exceptional value (I used to be a bookie and odds compiler), the match odds for beating Hull are around 4/5, which is closer to the real price for Shakey to get the job until the summer IMO (6/5). Effectively by him winning against Hull and Liverpool, we'd only need 3 more wins and a couple of draws to be safe. 

Just now, RoyFox said:

No I considered 4/1 to be exceptional value (I used to be bookie and odds compiler), the match odds for beating Hull are around 10/11, which is closer to the real price for Shakey to get the job until the summer IMO. Effectively by him winning against Hull and Liverpool, we'd only need 3 more wins and a couple of draws to be safe. 

...but have you taken into account the owners need for 

Just now, RoyFox said:

No I considered 4/1 to be exceptional value (I used to be bookie and odds compiler), the match odds for beating Hull are around 10/11, which is closer to the real price for Shakey to get the job until the summer IMO. Effectively by him winning against Hull and Liverpool, we'd only need 3 more wins and a couple of draws to be safe. 

...but have you taken into account the owners need for a household name?

9 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Clubs being run in a shocking way... How so exactly?

I'll happily keep supporting the club. Least you'll free the seat up on the way out. Cheerio.

11 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Touché my good man! If this complete imbecile is placed in charge it's going to ruin my enthusiasm for our immediate future, no doubt. I cannot stand him!

6 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Owners, managers and players come and go.

Through the good times and the bad

We always back the lads

Hopefully they sod off and miss a good season like the people who said they wouldn't go with Pearson here.

Just now, Fox 4 Life said:

Appoint him full stop?

Day before a game, no chance.

He's most probably the choice to see us through to the summer if we don't look positive on Saturday.

Get a result and I think Shaky will see it through.

Archived