Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

I ponder whether the Hodgson meeting stories originated from Roy's camp to try and put pressure on Leicester to make a decision / make his availability more visible elsewhere.

It makes sense the board would have an informal chat with Hodgson given he is without a job, but the fact there appears to be a wait and see policy for now suggests to me club officials were not that sold on what Hodgson brought to the informal chat.

Furthermore club officials may also have considered that Roy has quite a few similarities to Claudio, but given they've just taken the decision to part company from that path, what would appointing someone of a similar nature actually achieve? Does Roy hold enough key distinctive differences to take the club in the right direction.

I'm resolved to conclude - the board will not be going back to speak to Roy again.

5 minutes ago, ktfox59 said:

dont want to alarm you all but Woy bang odds on. 1/4 laddies and corals

3 minutes ago, ktfox59 said:

4/1 shakey

WTF - somethings happened - loads of money seemingly going on Woy and Shaky odds really drifting now - but I can't see any reason for it !!  Can anyone else spot what's been going on to change the odds so dramatically and so quickly (4 hours ago they were both on 11/10) ?

15 minutes ago, bald reynard said:

WTF - somethings happened - loads of money seemingly going on Woy and Shaky odds really drifting now - but I can't see any reason for it !!  Can anyone else spot what's been going on to change the odds so dramatically and so quickly (4 hours ago they were both on 11/10) ?

Is it this? Maybe some people thought it was real??

IMG_5107.thumb.PNG.ee12ed47b6d8df7f1349c5db0e81635e.PNG

1 hour ago, ktfox59 said:

dont want to alarm you all but Woy bang odds on. 1/4 ladies and corals

probably because a load of punters have seen the latest headlines about woy & put 10 quid on. 

wouldn't worry about fluctuating odds. vardy was 1/20 to go to arsenal.

fake news is dictating the betting odds!!!!

3 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

probably because a load of punters have seen the latest headlines about woy & put 10 quid on. 

wouldn't worry about fluctuating odds. vardy was 1/20 to go to arsenal.

fake news is dictating the betting odds!!!!

I hope you're right and it's just a load of mug punters

Guest MattP
16 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Remember when the bookies backed Hillary and us staying in the EU? Great times.

That's the public though. 

To be this heavy odds on for a manager role is trouble. 

Archived