Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

Guest ttfn

Fine with this if it's until the end of the season to be honest, I think he'll keep us up.

Any longer though and I'll be livid. The man is 70 ffs.

I love Leicester and will support them even if Peter Taylor got reappointed {shudder}.

Personally I would wait until the summer but keep Shakie in charge until then or quickly appoint a Hodgson type character if Shakie made a pig's ear out of it.

If he does join then I will give him a chance and will be fully behind him. I can't believe some people's overreactions on here. People talking about boycotting if he is signed? Please do so it frees up some seats.

Would he be my personal first choice? No, but  we've seen that some people just fit with a club and it's impossible to say if he will be successful or not until he's had a chance.

I trust the owners as they've done more than enough to prove to me that they know what they're doing over they years. 

4 minutes ago, Collymore said:

If he does join then I will give him a chance and will be fully behind him. I can't believe some people's overreactions on here. People talking about boycotting if he is signed? Please do so it frees up some seats.

Would he be my personal first choice? No, but  we've seen that some people just fit with a club and it's impossible to say if he will be successful or not until he's had a chance.

I trust the owners as they've dome more than enough to prove to me that they no what they're doing over they years. 

He will not fit in. The last few years of Leicester have been something special, this is like no other club in the world.

Hodgson is no way a manager who fits that. It just means we are a ****ing nothing boring club again. Because if we are now a club who would sign him, we are no different than clubs like Palace or Watford.

9 minutes ago, daz*dsb said:

I'd literally rather cut up red chillies, rub my hands all over them and then stick my fingers in my bum than go down the KP and watch this cvnt take us down. 

I will be voting with my feet and not attending. 

A real test of condemnation would have been in the bum first then straight in the eye.

I cant belueve the owners are in such haste.

After a traumatic week when they have become pulic enemy no 1... shakey has everything under control.  They  should take time to get it right.... not hitch their cart to some desparate old pensioner  with a chip on his shoulder 

Woys behavior after quitting england showed a lack of respect for fans... he wanted our support ... but wasnt willing tt explain  what had gone on and to explain his thinking.   He is not big enough to front up to tbe fans and will let lcfc down without any explaination

Could be an arrangement for Roy to take the reigns with shakey as assistant until the end of the season when it will be reviewed.

Shakey has never been the main man and perhaps vichai is concerned that a couple of bad results (not nec bad performances) could derail him with his lack of experience. 

Just now, st albans fox said:

Could be an arrangement for Roy to take the reigns with shakey as assistant until the end of the season when it will be reviewed.

Shakey has never been the main man and perhaps vichai is concerned that a couple of bad results (not nec bad performances) could derail him with his lack of experience. 

I'd be surprised with that. Doesn't Roy work with Ray Lewington as his Assistant?

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

You support Leicester not the manager you weirdos, imagine not going because of who is in the dug out.

We're bound to show some disappointment at the owners preferring a manager who's got the support of roughly 3% of our fanbase over a manager who's got the support of roughly 95%. It shows a disinclination to take our feelings into account.  

Tbf the markets for managers are very weak. I tried to put £500 on Shakey with Coral at 4's earlier, their compilers would only allow £50. Also to avoid arbitrary betting, the other firms will move their prices without taking any money. So, the Hodgson odds could literally go to 1/4 with only £500-£1000 in total staked, in multiples of £10,£20,£50 bets. 

Hopefully we can rest easy and snap up the 4's and 6's on Shakey. Surely a strong performance vs Hull will land him the job until the summer?

Archived