Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Poorly fan??

13 hours ago, the3vo said:

I sit a row back from where it happened, it seems he was on the way to the doctor complaining of pain in the arm/chest and just dropped.

They worked on him for a fair while but a steward told us they'd got him breathing on his own again and he was on the way to hospital.

I hope he pulls through.

Plus credit to the two fans who jumped straight over to help one of which looked like a off duty doctor and another women who seemed pretty experienced in cpr

The lady worked so hard, didn't stare too much but the effort she put in was incredible.  

5 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Massive hats off to those off duty docs/nurses absolutely amazing 

If he pulled through, that woman who gave cpr who never gave up on him deserves a medal. It was awfully sad to see that, even at a distance. I hardly cheered the 2nd goal. Sounds like from the earlier poster, he came round

Truly amazing CPR work, they kept going for 15-20 minutes. I thought it was in vain after 10 minutes, there were still no signs of movement, but to keep going like that showed incredible determination. So happy it's been announced that he's recovering.

'Foxes Never Quit'.

16 hours ago, the3vo said:

I sit a row back from where it happened, it seems he was on the way to the doctor complaining of pain in the arm/chest and just dropped.

They worked on him for a fair while but a steward told us they'd got him breathing on his own again and he was on the way to hospital.

I hope he pulls through.

Plus credit to the two fans who jumped straight over to help one of which looked like a off duty doctor and another women who seemed pretty experienced in cpr

I was pretty close by and can say that the woman who did the cpr was incredible. She worked so hard to get the guy back, unbelievable effort from her !

3 minutes ago, katieakita said:

So so proud of the boys last night and especially proud of my Niece, perhaps next time some may want to think when they have a moan about Firefighters as they also have medical training and shown last night.

My son in law is a firefighter here in Birmingham and know they do a great job when called upon.

If it was your niece doing the cpr she should be intensely proud of how hard and for how long she worked on the man to get him in a position to move him out the stadium. Hope she is recognised for the tremendous work.

Bloody Fantastic news !! I sit in row c of J3 and like the others couldn't bring myself to cheer for our second ... Even though hoarse from the 1st half. Agree that lady deserves massive credit. I was convinced we had lost him. 

6 hours ago, filthyfox said:

Having had defibrillators training- they are FANTASTIC pieces of kit. They won't even work unless they are needed, and actually talk you through what you need to do. If his heart was beating, the defibrillators would not shock, but would monitor the heart rate. That is why, whenever anyone complains of chest pains, ALWAYS go for the nearest defib as a matter of course.

Not to be pedantic but actually your three priorities are as follows

1) Ensure your own safety

2) Ensure help is on the way

3) High quality chest compressions

Defib probably next.

Archived