Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Nasri's not happy.

1 hour ago, Finnaldo said:

Is anyone actually denying that Vardy went down like a sack of spuds?

We all know he went down pretty pathetically but the fact is the both squared up and Nasri would have been sent off anyway. Vardy was punished as well with a yellow as well so this is really a non-issue.

He stayed on his feet no?

Guest Foxin_mad

It was a stupid thing to do and worthy of a yellow whichever way you look at it. Seville were in the ascendancy and looked highly likely to score he should have just got on with it if he is such a good professional.

I see Roy Keane being a twat again with his comments. Fact is Nasri put himself in that position by being a hot headed twat like Roy Keane, it was 100% a yellow either way. Had he walked away Seville may now have been in the hat, or would have at least forced extra time. He let himself and his team down he cant blame anyone else.

It's complicated. Nasri and L'Equipe journalists have a long history of conflicts and hostility dating back to Nasri's days in the French National Team. They grilled him and he never forgave them for it. He thinks it's political. His compatriot Benzema has also been in constant conflicts with l'Equipe journalists.

You move your head into someone and you get at least a yellow card. He was already on a booking so what's the issue?

Vardy moved back and probably made the most of it but Nasri wasn't some innocent bystander in all this. No sympathy whatsoever.

9 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Are you really moronic enough to think that this isn't a problem with English players either?

Whoaa there, whats your problem ...    continental/foreign players having been cheating for bloody ages and getting away with it ....   to them its part of the game.   Finally, because nobody seems to do anything about it English players are showing a bit of gamesmanship too and a cheating little fooker like Nasri moans about it !! ....   Ironic !!    How does commenting on that make me a moron ?  

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Whoaa there, whats your problem ...    continental/foreign players having been cheating for bloody ages and getting away with it ....   to them its part of the game.   Finally, because nobody seems to do anything about it English players are showing a bit of gamesmanship too and a cheating little fooker like Nasri moans about it !! ....   Ironic !!    How does commenting on that make me a moron ?  

Don't worry mate. It's Sami milk tray being Sami milk tray. Ignore it.

Does he really think he did nothing? I think he needs to watch the video, specifically the bit where he walks over to Vardy and put his head forward.

Vardy's reaction is a bit of a disgrace tbh, and it's not really a yellow card offence in my eyes, but you'll always get one for that sort of thing. It's not like the referee fell for it and gave him a straight red - he gave 2 players a booking for stupid, unnecessary behaviour.

If you're going to call other players cheats you better make sure you're squeaky clean as well, and I'm pretty sure Nasri isn't.

So much sour grapes with 'you're not better than us' as well. What a little girl.

1 hour ago, Kitchandro said:

Does he really think he did nothing? I think he needs to watch the video, specifically the bit where he walks over to Vardy and put his head forward.

Vardy's reaction is a bit of a disgrace tbh, and it's not really a yellow card offence in my eyes, but you'll always get one for that sort of thing. It's not like the referee fell for it and gave him a straight red - he gave 2 players a booking for stupid, unnecessary behaviour.

If you're going to call other players cheats you better make sure you're squeaky clean as well, and I'm pretty sure Nasri isn't.

So much sour grapes with 'you're not better than us' as well. What a little girl.

Dele Alli dives all the time yet never gets criticised 

Let us be honest: If it had been the other way round, we all would be

furious and calling Nasri a cheat.

Vardy, knowing very well, that Nasri had already seen yellow, shoved

him in the back, hoping to provoke a bookable reaction. Many here call

it clever, but I, old fashioned as I am, call it as it is: unfair and unsportsmanlike.

I guess, in the next years LCFC won't sell many shirts in Spain and all the 

other Spanish speaking countries in this world.

You may not realize it, but having a positive image is vital, if you want

to become a big player in the world of professional football.

The big clubs are earning more, much more money with their merchandising,

than we get from the TV deal. 

Right now, after the sacking of Ranieri and Vardy's "dive"  we are the bad

guys almost everywhere. That is not good for business.

33 minutes ago, Struwwelpeter60 said:

Lol, what on earth are you on about. Jeez. 

50 minutes ago, Struwwelpeter60 said:

Let us be honest: If it had been the other way round, we all would be

furious and calling Nasri a cheat.

Vardy, knowing very well, that Nasri had already seen yellow, shoved

him in the back, hoping to provoke a bookable reaction. Many here call

it clever, but I, old fashioned as I am, call it as it is: unfair and unsportsmanlike.

Surely everyone in Spain doesn't support savilla and nasri, do they

Archived