Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Nasri's not happy.

Nasri is more disliked than Vardy! lol

He clearly reacted to a minor push by Vardy and then pushed his head towards Vardy's, as well as Vardy pushing his too. Vardy over-reacted but nonetheless, both deserved yellow cards and Nasri was righly sent off. He can have no complaints. He is just bitter and obviously known for being a complete nobjockey anyway! 

Good to see Vardy back to being his nasty best as well :thumbup:

Funniest thing for me is, Sevilla were having a great spell when he got himself sent off. 

We were camped in our box and struggling to really clear it (Vardy was on the edge of our box ffs), and then Vardy nudges nasri. Rather than brush it off and carry on with the attack (from which I was fully expecting them to score) he stopped dead in his tracks, turned around and squared up to Vardy. 

Gets himself sent off, kills Sevillas momentum and practically killed off the tie. Idiotic, and I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. 

Regardless of whatever Vardy did or didn't do. Nasri should be professional enough to walk away and keep his cool. At no point should he or any other football approach another player with their head. Simple rules is make it a red card. Job done...

Is anyone actually denying that Vardy went down like a sack of spuds?

We all know he went down pretty pathetically but the fact is the both squared up and Nasri would have been sent off anyway. Vardy was punished as well with a yellow as well so this is really a non-issue.

2 minutes ago, Finnaldo said:

Is anyone actually denying that Vardy went down like a sack of spuds?

We all know he went down pretty pathetically but the fact is the both squared up and Nasri would have been sent off anyway. Vardy was punished as well with a yellow as well so this is really a non-issue.

Until they start penalising the cheating fookers for play acting we need to play the cvnts at their own game when playing continental teams ....    it may sound 'un-British' but I'm sick of taking it on the chin.

10 hours ago, Daz93 said:

Maybe he should look at himself and realise that he shouldn't have booted Wilf's legs from under him to put him on a yellow in the first place.

Yeah to  be fair that was probably the worst foul of the match.

He's a moron, dunno how can he blame anyone else, the referee hasn't sent him for a headbutt has he, he stops whilst the ball is in play because someone pushes him, you get pushed in football all the time watch any corner, turns around and initiates a confrontation whilst on a yellow card. Ref rightly book them both, If the ref had deemed it a headbutt he would of got a straight red. Any write up suggesting Vardy cheated has to caveat itself with something along the lines of "Although I have to admit the equally petulant Nasri" which tells the story perfectly.

I'm struggling to think of a bigger crybaby wimp in football than Nasri. His accusing other players of not being 'a man' would be like Paul Merson accusing someone of having a 'gambling problem'.

Complete hypocrisy of the highest order. He's fat, needs to shut up and be forever thankful that football has made him a fortune.

For me, this is the worst bit:

You are not better than us, but you are winning 2-0

**** off you condescending little ****, you were shit - you had no answer to our gameplan on the night and your boys couldn't even put the tie out of sight in the first leg when we were in the worst form of our season. We did a job on you - you're not Bayern/Barcelona/Madrid/Juve, so let's not pretend you're light years better than us.

Archived