Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Nasri's not happy.

Hmmmm, seems calling Vardy a cheat wasn't working for Nasri, so he had to up it..

Samir Nasri head butted Jamie Vardy after the Leicester striker continually insulted the Sevilla midfielder’s family, according to reports in France.

If Vardy had made a meal of it he would have done 20 rolls holding his head for 10 minutes. 

Watched it loads of times and can't say if there was contact or he moved his head backwards to avoid contact. 

Fair to say the ref didn't see contact as it would have been a straight red.

Booked for being a fat pratt.

One of the highlights of the night was seeing that fat lesbian look completely average and then to top it off he gets sent off for acting like a **** as usual. He was already getting the second yellow for squaring up off the ball, nothing to do with vardy's reaction. 

6 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Oh no:

Samir Nasri tells Jamie Vardy to ‘play the game like a man’ after red card

Stuart James

Wednesday 15 March 2017 22.30 GMT

5244.jpg?w=300&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f Samir Nasri said Jamie Vardy should ‘play the game like a man’ after their altercation at the King Power Stadium. Photograph: Laurence Griffiths/Getty Images

Samir Nasri has branded Jamie Vardy a cheat and accused the Leicester City striker of getting him sent off by playacting during the second half of Sevilla’s Champions League last-16 defeat at the King Power Stadium on Tuesday night.

Sevilla were trailing 2-0 and Nasri was on a booking when he squared up to Vardy, who stumbled backwards after the two went forehead to forehead, with the Frenchman later claiming that he made no contact with the England international. “He didn’t say anything but he played it well,” Nasri said.

“We went face to face and then he fell on the floor [in fact he stayed on his feet]. I thought the English player was tougher than that. He was the one who came to my face.”

Both players were shown yellow cards by Daniele Orsato, the Italian referee, resulting in Nasri being dismissed and forcing Sevilla to play the final 15 minutes with 10 men on a night when Leicester won 3-2 on aggregate to secure their place in the Champions League quarter-finals.

Nasri was incensed at the time of his sending-off and took an age to leave the pitch as he tried to confront Vardy, who has strongly denied the allegation that he cheated. Players from both teams intervened to restrain the former Arsenal midfielder, who could face an additional one-match ban from Uefa for his response to the red card.

Nasri, however, pointed the finger of blame at Vardy for the flashpoint. “For me, he is a cheat,” Nasri said. “Because if he was a foreign player, you, the English press, would say he is a cheat. They were winning 2-0; play the game like a man. Win it. You are not better than us but you are winning 2-0, you will qualify [for the quarter-finals], just play the game. You have quality, you are an international player, you don’t need to do that.”

Responding to Nasri’s comments, Vardy said: “I’m not a cheat and I never have been. That’s all I’ve got to say on the matter.” A Leicester spokesman said: “The club refutes entirely any allegation that questions the professional integrity of Jamie or any of its players.”

Tensions were still running high after the final whistle and it is understood that Nasri waited for Vardy in the tunnel. There was no conversation between the two of them but Nasri made it clear that he would like to have told Vardy what he thought about what happened. “I would love to speak to him but, you know, too many cameras, too many security [people], and I have to think about next year and not getting a big suspension,” he said.

Nasri, who is on a season’s loan from Manchester City, did accept that he reacted initially. “I think it was a foul or something. Then he pushed me and I said: ‘What are you doing?’ Then he came in my face. That’s what happened. I did [react] but I didn’t touch him, I didn’t do anything with my head.” Asked whether he thought Vardy dived, Nasri replied: “You don’t think so? Look at the image. Yes he did it, but he did it well. I should have thought about it before and been smarter. If I tell the truth I think you won’t be able to write it.”

Steven Gerrard, who was covering the game as a pundit for BT Sport, described Nasri’s actions as “stupid and amateur for a player of his experience”, mindful of the fact that the 29-year-old was walking a tightrope because of his earlier caution. Nasri did acknowledge that he should have handled things better.

“I was surprised but, like I said, I should have thought about it and not reacted. But come on, man, I am losing, I see the whole thing, coming out of the Champions League, which is a big blow for us. It was just a reaction.”

He must have missed that bit where he actually headbutted Vardy. :wave:

Or the 1st yellow where he kicked out at Ndidi from behind. Very manly kicking someone when their back is turned

7 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Samir Nasri said Jamie Vardy should ‘play the game like a man’ after their altercation at the King Power Stadium. Photograph: Laurence Griffiths/Getty Images

Samir Nasri has branded Jamie Vardy a cheat and accused the Leicester City striker of getting him sent off by playacting during the second half of Sevilla’s Champions League last-16 defeat at the King Power Stadium on Tuesday night.

Sevilla were trailing 2-0 and Nasri was on a booking when he squared up to Vardy, who stumbled backwards after the two went forehead to forehead, with the Frenchman later claiming that he made no contact with the England international. “He didn’t say anything but he played it well,” Nasri said.

“We went face to face and then he fell on the floor [in fact he stayed on his feet]. I thought the English player was tougher than that. He was the one who came to my face.”

Both players were shown yellow cards by Daniele Orsato, the Italian referee, resulting in Nasri being dismissed and forcing Sevilla to play the final 15 minutes with 10 men on a night when Leicester won 3-2 on aggregate to secure their place in the Champions League quarter-finals.

Nasri was incensed at the time of his sending-off and took an age to leave the pitch as he tried to confront Vardy, who has strongly denied the allegation that he cheated. Players from both teams intervened to restrain the former Arsenal midfielder, who could face an additional one-match ban from Uefa for his response to the red card.

Nasri, however, pointed the finger of blame at Vardy for the flashpoint. “For me, he is a cheat,” Nasri said. “Because if he was a foreign player, you, the English press, would say he is a cheat. They were winning 2-0; play the game like a man. Win it. You are not better than us but you are winning 2-0, you will qualify [for the quarter-finals], just play the game. You have quality, you are an international player, you don’t need to do that.”

Responding to Nasri’s comments, Vardy said: “I’m not a cheat and I never have been. That’s all I’ve got to say on the matter.” A Leicester spokesman said: “The club refutes entirely any allegation that questions the professional integrity of Jamie or any of its players.”

Tensions were still running high after the final whistle and it is understood that Nasri waited for Vardy in the tunnel. There was no conversation between the two of them but Nasri made it clear that he would like to have told Vardy what he thought about what happened. “I would love to speak to him but, you know, too many cameras, too many security [people], and I have to think about next year and not getting a big suspension,” he said.

Nasri, who is on a season’s loan from Manchester City, did accept that he reacted initially. “I think it was a foul or something. Then he pushed me and I said: ‘What are you doing?’ Then he came in my face. That’s what happened. I did [react] but I didn’t touch him, I didn’t do anything with my head.” Asked whether he thought Vardy dived, Nasri replied: “You don’t think so? Look at the image. Yes he did it, but he did it well. I should have thought about it before and been smarter. If I tell the truth I think you won’t be able to write it.”

Steven Gerrard, who was covering the game as a pundit for BT Sport, described Nasri’s actions as “stupid and amateur for a player of his experience”, mindful of the fact that the 29-year-old was walking a tightrope because of his earlier caution. Nasri did acknowledge that he should have handled things better.

“I was surprised but, like I said, I should have thought about it and not reacted. But come on, man, I am losing, I see the whole thing, coming out of the Champions League, which is a big blow for us. It was just a reaction.”

Dirty bugger. Didn't see that part!!

Get real lads. If the tables were turned we'd be baying for the blood of Vardy and the ref...it was an over dramatic reaction,but most players unfortunately do it

1 minute ago, Raj said:

Get real lafs. If the tables were turned we'd be baying for the blood of Vardy and the ref...it was an over dramatic reaction,but most players unfortunately do it

If the tables were turned I'd be a bit pissed off at Vardy but mostly I'd be angry at my own player for picking up 2 really stupid, easily avoidable, stonewall yellows.  The ref I could have no complaints about regarding those 2 incidents.

As i said in another thread, Vardy didn't get Nasri sent off. Nasri got Nasri sent off.

Ref didn't buy Vardy being a tit at all otherwise Nasri gets a straight red and Vardy doesn't get bookeed.

Whole world saw Nasri put his face in Vardy's and get all salty, that's on him.

Muppet.

“I would love to speak to him, maybe go out for a kebab or a nice Chinese, maybe a curry....or a Nando's but, you know, too many cameras, too many security [people], and I have to think about next year and not getting a big suspension,” he said.

This has long been a part of the game. I'd describe Vardy's actions as gamesmanship- he plays on the opposition players' clumsy challenges, poor positioning, closeness of marking, and in this case stupidity, to use it to our advantage.

He's just that good at it that it's always up for debate- there's always contact so he can never be labelled a cheat.

23 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

The irony of a Spanish team complaining about cheating lol 

Vitolo spent most of the game on his arse. 

I thought to myself: "How long is he going to get away with it?" and he just wouldn't stop it - even after receiving a yellow after an hour of play.

Although I have to say apart from a few instances with him and Nasri involved, Sevilla handled themselves well and played it rather fairly.

Dear Nasri,

(I've heard an open letter goes down well on forums in these sorts of situations)

"You are not better than us but you are 2-0 up"

Yes Samir, we found a lot of people said that last season as well. 

And yes Samir, he wound you up whilst already on a card and you reacted. Oops.

But you should take the moral high ground here definitely- as you've never been guilty of being a petulant little shit.

Take some of that temper and channel it to get yourself down to fly-weight and we'll set up a little rat fight - I know which rat my money will be on.

Enjoy watching the Champions League on TV - we'll take you to see Cardiff another year - you'll like it there actually, plenty of like-minded, gobby rotunned girls who love a bit of handbags.

All the best,

Swan Lesta x

Archived