Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Atletico Madrid (Away) Pre-Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Sure but which players?

N'didi and Vardy. Huth we could cope without if Morgan is fit again for the return. Ulloa can cover Slimani on the bench 

The idea of having King for N'didi is scary and no Vardy would be a bit of disaster and mean that we would lose that type of threat. 

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

N'didi and Vardy. Huth we could cope without if Morgan is fit again for the return. Ulloa can cover Slimani on the bench 

The idea of having King for N'didi is scary and no Vardy would be a bit of disaster and mean that we would lose that type of threat. 

Exactly.  Vardy and Ndidi must not get booked tonight.  Please :sweating:

1 minute ago, Grey Fox said:

Exactly.  Vardy and Ndidi must not get booked tonight.  Please :sweating:

I can see them both getting booked to be honest. Huth as well. It is just the way they play, especially in big games when we need them to be aggressive

Will need some luck on our side and a lenient referee :unsure:

I fancy Leicester to score a worldly tonight. I don't know who but I can sense someone twatting it in from distance. N'Didi or Fuchs. I also fancy Mahrez to do something outrageous. We're not going to be 'Little Leicester' tonight. We're going to make a statement.

How's that for optimism?!

Says a lot when th pre match thread for one of the biggest matches in our history will probably end up with less pages than a thread re:Trouble in Madrid by 6.45pm.

Anyway, cant wait for this though I reckon 2-0 Atletico, they are one of the best teams in the world at shutting up shop when it matters. 

2 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

I'd be happy if he could just do the basics right and actually look bothered.

I don't get why people get on his back. He's probably the most skilful player we've ever had and he's always looked a bit lackadaisical. He'll be well up for it!

They are playing the same team that played on Saturday. I know a day extra rest but was still a huge game for them against Real.

They have a few players into their 30s, hopefully a few tired legs.....  I'm clutching at straws I know :sweating:

C9Oc958W0AAiL61.jpg

Strangely this brought home what we've achieved. From obscurity, we've pulled off thw greatest escape ever known in the premier league, defied outrageous odds, won the premier league, developed two balloon d'or nominees from nowhere, and now Filbert is messing around with Athletico's mascot in the quarter finals of the Champions League.

Archived