Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

Not too sure why people are shocked at 75M for Lukaku. Yes the transfer fee's are ridiculous but in the current market for a top premier league proven striker it's really not an "extortionate" fee.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

How much must Harry Kane be worth then?

Well over 46 if he were sold now, probably.

You can see United having to fork out 70-80 odd for Kane easily.

I'm not saying that isn't absolutely absurd, the whole market has gone beyond crazy.

3 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

lol 75m for lukaku is hilarious.

No wonder everton been splashing the cash.

Their fans are disappointed with that fee. Apparently the club went public that he'd go for no less than £100m. Must be something to do with Rooney going the other way, maybe paid his signing on fee or something 

Whatever you think of Lukaku's ability you can't deny he's a goalscorer - Mourinho wants a physical striker and that's what he's got. Anybody Utd go in for is going to have another £20m stuck on as well. Personally I'd rather have Morata but Lukaku is a tried and tested PL goalscorer even if his touch is a bit iffy.

Just now, Wookie said:

Whatever you think of Lukaku's ability you can't deny he's a goalscorer - Mourinho wants a physical striker and that's what he's got. Anybody Utd go in for is going to have another £20m stuck on as well. Personally I'd rather have Morata but Lukaku is a tried and tested PL goalscorer even if his touch is a bit iffy.

Harry Kane...

Though I hate to say It, if Utd want to really kick on, stop piddling about with Big Rom and Morata and sign the best young Premiership striker for years..Harry Kane.

Make Spurs an offer they can't refuse and get him leading your line for the next 6/7 years.

Amazing though it is to say, the rubbish loanee we saw at the KP has evolved into a lethal striker.

Just now, Turbogre said:

Harry Kane...

What about him? There's no way Tottenham would sell him for anything less than £100m if you're saying United should have signed him.

Just now, Wookie said:

What about him? There's no way Tottenham would sell him for anything less than £100m if you're saying United should have signed him.

Yes i am - whats another 30 Million to United? No way Spuds would turn down 100m 

Additionally if Spurs sell Kane then that ****s them over completely as that starts an exodus and all of sudden they're back where they were 4 years ago. 

• Like 3