Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

31 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

With all of the Mourinho (openly criticising players etc, even not happy despite winning) and supporter dissatisfaction at Man Utd (bland performances), could this potentially be his last season?..

He signed a long term deal this season to stay didn’t he

4 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

He signed a long term deal this season to stay didn’t he

That doesn't mean much in today's football world, does it, especially if manager-supporter relationship isn't as strong as it was?

Edited by Wymeswold fox

WHU pitch invaders banned for life (as expected), but also an unstated number of individuals alleged to have thrown coins at the directors’ box.

A few unhappy campers on KUMB, but also some realism!

kumb.JPG

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 13:50, Gerbold said:

. . . . . . Maybe it's the whole plastic fan, media brown-nosing thing that's so irritating . . . . 

I can't think of those people as any kind of fan really, they're just enthusiastic consumers in a market-oriented media world. It's how it is.

On 3/26/2018 at 17:41, st albans fox said:

Sullivan guilty of avoiding tax by buying wet spam shares and then declaring the shares worthless - ergo, his company makes a 700k loss to be contrad against their tax bill!! 

not great timing ........

He needs to start saving the coins the fans are throwing at him.....

38 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I hope for the sake of football that Fat Sam is gone.. never to return 

After the whole England thing, even the way he left Palace to some extent, it seems to me he's not in it for the love of the game anymore. Just money.

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

After the whole England thing, even the way he left Palace to some extent, it seems to me he's not in it for the love of the game anymore. Just money.

I mean truthfully, why wouldn't he be? His main claim to fame is that he doesn't get relegated, just doesn't promise to win anything.