Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WarehamFox

Atletico Madrid match thread

Hope they're playing highlights of our UEFA cup skanking on the screen to raise the temperature even more. " Izzet' Izzett, Must be this time.......no they've only gone and bought the ref". Parker - "But ref, since when has having a big nose warranted a second yellow?"

22 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Bit  late to be asking but would a 2-1 win to us after 90mins lead to extra time ? (Or does their away goal win it in normal time ) 

In the 2 - 1 scenario, their away goal wins the tie for Atletico.  If they score any away goals, we have to win the tie outright (3 - 1, 4 - 2, etc).

I have to teach a class right now on the Berlin Crisis 1958-1961. Will miss the first 25 minutes. 

This is rubbish, of course - but worse, we have a lacrosse match this afternoon and I am the assistant coach for the team.

I am irate. 

1 minute ago, UPinCarolina said:

I have to teach a class right now on the Berlin Crisis 1958-1961. Will miss the first 25 minutes. 

This is rubbish, of course - but worse, we have a lacrosse match this afternoon and I am the assistant coach for the team.

I am irate. 

Just stream it and give them this link

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Crisis_of_1961

You're welcome.

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

Prepare yourself for something you'll never see again in your lifetime....the stretchering ON to the pitch of Wes Morgan.

That is some funny stuff right there.  I laughed out loud.

3 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

I am irate. 

Watch it on a tablet and you'll get the added benefit of the facade of looking like you know what you are doing from the lacrosse sidelines.

Gutted for Slimmy, surprised he is injured seeing as Abrasive Fox says he fakes injuries only for the small games :P 

I think Okazaki is a 50/50 choice for tonight, he looked completely out of his depth last game but he might be good if he isn't on his arse all the time.

BIGGEST LEICESTER GAME I MAY EVER WATCH 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Can't ****ing believe I'm not going. 

I know, been at all the other home games but couldn't get the time off for this one (thinking we'd go out against Sevilla didn't help!)

6 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

I have to teach a class right now on the Berlin Crisis 1958-1961. Will miss the first 25 minutes

I am irate. 

Can't you just use an abridged version, "Some s**t happened but it all sorted itself out in the end....class dismissed". As for the Lacrosse, nothing a Tailors dummy, tracksuit, mask and tape recorder couldn't resolve. 

Archived