Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Vardy - worried?

2 hours ago, Walshy5 said:

Pulled out the England squad with a 'minor injury'. Read into that what you will.

Are you suggesting he's going to pull out of the England squad so he can sign for Everton? ?

3 hours ago, Walshy5 said:

Pulled out the England squad with a 'minor injury'. Read into that what you will.

Injured no doubt on the military assault course but nobody wants him saying that and making the idea and the manger look daft!

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

hadn't noticed before but the odds of him joining citeh have come in somewhat recently.  I wasn't aware there was any reported interest from them.  

Been watching the odds closely. The shortest odds was Atletico at 6/1 for a long while.

When Atletico got their transfer ban upheld, Skybet simply went and replaced Atletico with Man City for some reason, even though he was never linked :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Injured no doubt on the military assault course but nobody wants him saying that and making the idea and the manger look daft!

Not surprised a couple didn't come out that session without a knock or two bit strange of a training regime before an important WCQ never mind the friendly !!:ph34r::ph34r:

5 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Not surprised a couple didn't come out that session without a knock or two bit strange of a training regime before an important WCQ never mind the friendly !!:ph34r::ph34r:

I'm actually all for it - I've ran myself a variety of team building days with loads of different groups and I actually really do see the value in it.

24 minutes ago, dpjfox said:

im not worried about him going to Everton but if Man City come in with "double your wage" deal he cant ignore that!! 

They are not gonna pay £200k p/w for a player who is only going to play a handful of gameslol aguero and Jesus will be ahead of him. 

7 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

I'm actually all for it - I've ran myself a variety of team building days with loads of different groups and I actually really do see the value in it.

Yes I agree it can be a great team building exercise but it's all down to what they actually attempted as that course is physically and mentally gruelling !!

Just now, justfoxes said:

It's a wonder the conspiracy theorists haven't linked 2+2 together to make 6 as he held his V9 trials at Manchester City's Ethihad rather than the KP ?? :ph34r:

Have you seen Man City's facilities? They are incredible, would be stupid to do it anywhere else.

7 hours ago, 4everfox said:

Vardy will retire at Leicester. He is contracted until he is about 33 on 100k a week contract, no one else will pay him that. Also he turned down Arsenal so Everton have got no chance. 

I agree with what your saying however at the same time we had champions league football to convince him to stay.

Archived