Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxxed

Arsenal away next in the prem

I think we're over thinking this. 

Kasper

Fuchs

Huth

Benny

Simpson

Albrighton

Ndidi

Drinkwater

Mahrez

Okazaki

Vardy

Yes three at the back with 1 CB worked fine in desperation time, at home, against an opponent that did not need to score. But against a side that is going to dominate possession, we would get ripped up defensively. 

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

I personally thought he had a very tidy match against Athleti.   Even if you didnt, who exactly would fill his boots?

Last seasons form, I have no worries.

If he can shake the hip injury, then of course I'm not giving up on him.

Just saying on his current form we could do much better.

Defensively he has made some decent efforts, but creatively has ceased and its showing, badly.

I've always thought Will Hughes would be decent for us. (*deletes profile)

23 minutes ago, Detroit Blues said:

Kasper

Fuchs

Huth

Benny

Simpson

Albrighton

Ndidi

Drinkwater

Mahrez

Okazaki

Vardy

Yes three at the back with 1 CB worked fine in desperation time, at home, against an opponent that did not need to score. But against a side that is going to dominate possession, we would get ripped up defensively. 

Agreed. Okazaki dropping into midfield will be crucial today, and we need extra cover on the wings based on their recent performances. Think we should stick to a pressing style though, don't want us sitting back too much waiting for the counter. 

Would definitely start Oka over Ulloa today as we will need more midfield support and likely hit them on the break. 

Agree it'll be tough to get anything, but definitely winnable. Let's hope they do a classic Arsene implode. 

2 hours ago, Detroit Blues said:

Kasper

Fuchs

Huth

Benny

Simpson

Albrighton

Ndidi

Drinkwater

Mahrez

Okazaki

Vardy

Hit you with the rep just to get you a star.

:schmike:

I have a sneaky suspicion this game will be a draw and a boring one at that. I think they will be tired after the Man City game and we will be happy to go there and get a draw. They are our bogie side and to come away without losing is +1 in my eyes. 

Hope i am wrong and we smash them 4-0 though. (I am usually wrong when i make predictions, Im like a female Paul Merson! )

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I have a sneaky suspicion this game will be a draw and a boring one at that. I think they will be tired after the Man City game and we will be happy to go there and get a draw. They are our bogie side and to come away without losing is +1 in my eyes. 

Hope i am wrong and we smash them 4-0 though. (I am usually wrong when i make predictions, Im like a female Paul Merson! )

Wow imagine a female Paul Merson

6A5E28FB-C218-4882-AD79-20ACDF1D368C-669-000000DD5359AA44.png

hoping for a big 3 points here and spurs to smash Palace. Got a palace fan at work (pops in once a week) whos fkin smug now. Claims were fked for next season, defence ancient, Shakespeare a mistake full time, Seville were poor CL opponents etc etc. Now has an answer for every lads team in the office. Twat. 

2 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

hoping for a big 3 points here and spurs to smash Palace. Got a palace fan at work (pops in once a week) whos fkin smug now. Claims were fked for next season, defence ancient, Shakespeare a mistake full time, Seville were poor CL opponents etc etc. Now has an answer for every lads team in the office. Twat. 

WTF has he got to be smug about?

3 hours ago, Detroit Blues said:

Kasper

Fuchs

Huth

Benny

Simpson

Albrighton

Ndidi

Drinkwater

Mahrez

Okazaki

Vardy

This except Gray for Mahrez.

24 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

This except Gray for Mahrez.

.....and for me Shinji out at half time if.....as much as I want to love this fellow, the amount of time he's on the floor drives me nuts. He appears to fall regardless of the impact slight or hard. He never seems to brace himself for a challenge.

This is  Shakespeare s game to take the permanent job

I think he can do it, a win will be tremendous 

A win 3-1 for Leicester and wenger will go wild  I like his face hen loses his matchs he looks faceless 

Archived