Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxxed

Arsenal away next in the prem

12 minutes ago, Milo said:

Bit more nervous after yesterday's results and then the Arse up next... 

Hopefully the boys won't be flat after Tuesdays disappointment and can come out roaring

:scarf:

Don't be nervous, Boro and Sunderland realistically can't catch us. If Swansea draw with Utd and win their other 3 ( I think I'm being kind) we only need to get 4 points from Bournemouth and Watford at home.

We'll be fine

26 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Last night u saw a new trivago ad with that gal tap dancing... her loose clothes hinted at her assets.....

This is an  omen .... we will cruise past the arse

Can't argue with that, don't think I'll bother watching the game now.

This really is our cherry on the cake game,

We've had such an awesome couple of seasons - this, a win over Arsenal at their place is literally one of the only things (apart from perhaps doing Bournemouth over someday lol) that we have left to achieve since our return to the top flight.

I think if we go there with the passion of wanting to beat them then we can - which i'm sure we will have, i still want revenge for Welbeck's last minute goal there despite winning the league because they shoved it in our faces that we were not as good as them due to this (despite as we all know holding our own for the majority of the game with ten men) and really I want the lads to slay them now they are weak and vulnerable.

We will never have a better chance to beat Arsenal at the Emirates, start 4-4-2 and see how we are getting on, if we're behind or level at half time let's jump into the 3-5-2 and batter them for 45 minutes until they give up (which is a trait of this Wenger side) - they aren't as good as Atletico we all know that for sure, they will crumble if we can garner the same passion to crush them.

It's very rare i feel heading to the Emirates that we could score a few goals, but I really think we can here. 1-3 seems a fair suggestion.

Come on lads - do this and enjoy the taste of the cherry...if you get my drift :scarf:

We want to ride our Arsenal

We do them how we like

We have our way. We got the drill

Get in on every single strike

We want to ride and score at will

A whore’s as tight ya think?

Can’t buy a side for half a bil

Just pile up the shite and stink

We like to ride our Arsenal

We do them how we want

Straight up Sanchez and Ozil

and Wenger that washed-up old runt

The way we played in the second half against Atletico, the fact we've had a full week between games, the fact Arsenal gave just gone to extra time to beat Man City, and the fact that they will be believing that their crisis is now over all make me really believe we're going to turn them over at the Emirates on Wednesday.

1-3

We're going to be devastating on the counter.

It looks as though Wenger's persisting with 3421, I'd be tempted to start Slimani and have Riyad on the left up against Oxlade-Chamberlain at wingback with Albrighton having Slimani to aim at.

Archived