Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxxed

Arsenal away next in the prem

49 minutes ago, Redouane said:

Mahrez isn't pacey enough to be on the wing, I think he should make a permanent move to central free role, where he can use his passing, dribbling and shooting abilities better. 

Apart from the fact he was literally he best player in the league last season when he tore everyone a new one.... while playing on the wing.

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Apart from the fact he was literally he best player in the league last season when he tore everyone a new one.... while playing on the wing.

Yeah but other than that, what's he ever done.

4 hours ago, weller54 said:

Caption competition :

No Stop!,  please!! My sides are hurting!... That's a cracker!!.. £16 million!.. Hahaha.. Shinji,  did you hear that... 

3F8E615500000578-4440442-image-a-61_1493045270794.jpg

Huth ( hey musa : shinj okazaki is laghing , we  are payers with no control on the ball , but kicks and jumps, but he is the master in kicking and jumping all the way , ha ha ha )

How about this caption 

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

2 hours ago, goose2010 said:

No defintely not you definitely wouldnt see him picking up the play of the year award from the wing....... :rolleyes:

Yeah he was amazing in a position that does not suit his abilities. So imagine if he made a change to a position which suits him even better? 

37 minutes ago, Redouane said:

Yeah he was amazing in a position that does not suit his abilities. So imagine if he made a change to a position which suits him even better? 

We've tried him there... and he wasn't great.

46 minutes ago, Almo-Fox said:

Huth ( hey musa : shinj okazaki is laghing , we  are payers with no control on the ball , but kicks and jumps, but he is the master in kicking and jumping all the way , ha ha ha )

How about this caption 

Stick to the day job! 

Just now, st albans fox said:

Whatever happens, if Walcott gets on the pitch, he scores 

Doubt they'll sell him, but if Oxlade-Chamberlain wants to leave Arsenal - we should make a decent fee for him.

Big talent imo, and the type of player we now need.

33 minutes ago, Babylon said:

We've tried him there... and he wasn't great.

Yeah I know, we've tried him as a CAM in Algeria, and he wasn't great either. But, it doesn't mean that he can't be great there. It takes getting used to, but on paper it's the perfect position for him. 

I have to admire the positivity of some  in that they don't seem to realise it's a bloody long time since Mahrez turned it on in the PL - months we are talking about. 3 assists and 2 goals from open play all season (one of which was the cross at West Ham!). 

For me I'd give Gray a run of games instead, to see what he is made of. He incidentally has 1 goal 3 assists in many bit part cameos, which gives him game time that equates roughly to 40% of the time Mahrez has played.

For the record, to all Algerians, if he plays and plays well and doesn't constantly give the ball away I will be pleased for our team and LCFC supporters!

That aside, the appointed referee Jones, is a total 'homer' and has not a backbone in sight in order to do the job properly to give an away team a fair crack of the whip. Remember Liverpool away last season? 

Anything other than a home win would be a massive surprise to me on that basis alone.

38 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

I have to admire the positivity of some  in that they don't seem to realise it's a bloody long time since Mahrez turned it on in the PL - months we are talking about. 3 assists and 2 goals from open play all season (one of which was the cross at West Ham!). 

For me I'd give Gray a run of games instead, to see what he is made of. He incidentally has 1 goal 3 assists in many bit part cameos, which gives him game time that equates roughly to 40% of the time Mahrez has played.

For the record, to all Algerians, if he plays and plays well and doesn't constantly give the ball away I will be pleased for our team and LCFC supporters!

That aside, the appointed referee Jones, is a total 'homer' and has not a backbone in sight in order to do the job properly to give an away team a fair crack of the whip. Remember Liverpool away last season

Anything other than a home win would be a massive surprise to me on that basis alone.

was two seasons ago but your point is relevant. anyway, last time we had him was home to derby in the cup replay. prior to that was palace away last season.   he has done arsenal twice this season (home to bmouth 3-1 and away to Swansea 4-0). he is fairly incompetent but we won both away games where we had him last season. he did arsenal four times last season (W3 D1)

9 hours ago, weller54 said:

Caption competition :

No Stop!,  please!! My sides are hurting!... That's a cracker!!.. £16 million!.. Hahaha.. Shinji,  did you hear that... 

3F8E615500000578-4440442-image-a-61_1493045270794.jpg

Looks like Huths about to slog Musa in the jaw.

Archived