Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Kasper wanted by Man Utd & Man City

I'm not surprised Man Utd fans don't want him, Most football fans are idiots because they have an opinion on every player they know which is mostly judged by perception.

Kasper is a Man City reject who played for Notts County and ended up as a Championship player who fluked the Premier League title so he's average. They don't see the GK who has developed every year and is now arguably amongst the best GK's in the world. He certainly wouldn't look out of place as the No1 GK in any team in the world IMO. 

Man Utd are in the same situation as we are in the fact that De Gea to them is almost irreplaceable, just as Schmeichel is to us. Ok, there is goalkeepers out there that might be as good or better than them but it's their role in the team and how important they currently are. To get someone to come in and fill that straight the way is so difficult.

Schmeichel has improved so much in the last 3 seasons that most non-Leicester fans won't have a clue how good he really is. We know though and I've no doubt he's on the verge of being one of the best goalkeepers about, I just hope he stays with us.

Kasper has improved immensely over the last few seasons and is one of the top goalkeepers in the Premier league, like all players i'm sure he is ambitious and wants to play at the very top level. would be a massive loss if he left as their aren't too many world class keepers out there!

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Man Utd are in the same situation as we are in the fact that De Gea to them is almost irreplaceable, just as Schmeichel is to us. Ok, there is goalkeepers out there that might be as good or better than them but it's their role in the team and how important they currently are. To get someone to come in and fill that straight the way is so difficult.

Schmeichel has improved so much in the last 3 seasons that most non-Leicester fans won't have a clue how good he really is. We know though and I've no doubt he's on the verge of being one of the best goalkeepers about, I just hope he stays with us.

Kapser has got to the point that the only thing I'm not sure about him on is free kicks and his positioning... even then that's being a bit harsh.

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

I'm not surprised Man Utd fans don't want him, Most football fans are idiots because they have an opinion on every player they know which is mostly judged by perception.

Kasper is a Man City reject who played for Notts County and ended up as a Championship player who fluked the Premier League title so he's average. They don't see the GK who has developed every year and is now arguably amongst the best GK's in the world. He certainly wouldn't look out of place as the No1 GK in any team in the world IMO. 

Shushssssshhhhh ffs

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Someone send that redcafe link to Kasper so he can see what he'd be letting himself in for. Foxestalk wouldn't treat you that way Kasper! lol

I'm sure I've read threads here that weren't too complimentary not that long ago

15 hours ago, Koke said:

In the PL he's a top 4 keeper. Only Chelsea, Spurs and United have better keepers 

I think the United fans are underating him tbh.

I actually think Kasper is on par (if not better) than Lloris. He actually makes a lot of obvious mistakes and has done every season (particular example being Newcastle at WHL last year), his feet are good but at the same time takes unnecessary risks that have led to opposition chances. Don't get me wrong he's quality but I think because he's small people tend to overrate him. Not on the same level as De Gea and Courtois and for me Schmeichel with control over his back 4 edges him 

We only stand a chance of getting Hart - or an increased one at least is if he goes to Man City they want him because he'll count as a homegrown player - Pep will promise the world but he should be careful he doesn't find himself on the bench.

7 minutes ago, Sammy said:

I actually think Kasper is on par (if not better) than Lloris. He actually makes a lot of obvious mistakes and has done every season (particular example being Newcastle at WHL last year), his feet are good but at the same time takes unnecessary risks that have led to opposition chances. Don't get me wrong he's quality but I think because he's small people tend to overrate him. Not on the same level as De Gea and Courtois and for me Schmeichel with control over his back 4 edges him 

Yeah agree regarding Lloris. Not been that great this season

16 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

If DDG goes to Real and Kasper goes to Man U, we should sign Keylor Navas.  That might be a good triangle.  

Otherwise, we should get Hart.  He likes to hoof, we like to hoof.  :ph34r:

Foreign Goalkeepers...only trouble !!!

Lets see what Blaby boys , Kettering, or even Mansfield have, in good old English goalkeepers.

Maybe Chesterfield have another G.Banks in their backlocker...:chant:lol

4 hours ago, davieG said:

Apologies if already posted

As reported by the Yorkshire Evening Post, Leeds get 10% of Schmeichel’s transfer fee over £1.2m.

I dont know how that all works.... Would that be null and void after he signed a new contract last summer? or when the period of time for his original contract expires?

1 hour ago, MPH said:

I dont know how that all works.... Would that be null and void after he signed a new contract last summer? or when the period of time for his original contract expires?

I assume it's to do with when his registration is purchased by another club. His contract isn't relevant.

James nursey's article in the mirror seems to indicate that the club have told him he won't be sold but feel he is trying to engineer a move away. 

guess his new agents are going to try to try and force an offer that we don't feel we can refuse. Problem is, if we aren't expecting to have replace our keeper, we won't have made plans to get the likes of Pickford. likely that his future has already been sorted. would hope that KS would have enough respect for the owners in the same way that Riyad did last summer and not force a move against their wishes. 

How the fans fans would react to a stand off will be interesting. 

Archived