Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Kasper wanted by Man Utd & Man City

2 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Do you honestly think Kasper has been lining up a move away from the KP, going behind the owners backs even tho we've openly said he's not for Sale ??

I think this is just gutter press as he has just dumped his representatives in favour of this new group so the papers have jumped on a story that isn't there !!

I always thought this guy was honest and reliable and always so happy here, and can you honestly see his father allowing him to do such a deceitful and disrespectful thing to the owners.

Why would someone change their agent with 4 years still to go on their contract?

Am i the only one tired of well payed players who whine when teams refuse to let them go? 

I get the " his head will be gone and won't play well" argument but what about the "stfu and deal with it son" argument. Its about time we stop caving in to players demands. This implies players on any team.

If the player wants to go and we are okay with it ( provided valuation is met) so be it. But if valuation  is not met then fook off and rot for all i care. I guarantee you the rot  wont last long when they realise it will affect their careers and pay packet.

Just tired of this wanting to leave when youve signed a long term contract. 

Not that im sayin kasper wants to leave but applies to any player

Can't believe people are moaning about this unlike Kante kasper is replaceable. He's been brilliant from day one imo and to lose him to a top 4 club is no shame. Always has had a big move in him so that looks like the next step as he's coming to the right age. Good luck to him if it happens. 

The guy is not irreplaceable , look on the United message board and the majority do not want him

The owners gave him a five year contract and £100,000 a week , if he wants away then good riddance.

Bag the £30 million

Seriously guys, Kasper is not a mug, nor is he the kind of person to go behind the clubs back or force a move.

It's clear if a player wants to move we will let them (eventually), but Kasper will not throw his toys out of the pram.

He's a genuine class act. He might want a move but he will respect the club and go about it through the right channels.

58 minutes ago, Winsum said:

The guy is not irreplaceable , look on the United message board and the majority do not want him

The owners gave him a five year contract and £100,000 a week , if he wants away then good riddance.

Bag the £30 million

Buy Butland! 

48 minutes ago, Adster said:

Seriously guys, Kasper is not a mug, nor is he the kind of person to go behind the clubs back or force a move.

It's clear if a player wants to move we will let them (eventually), but Kasper will not throw his toys out of the pram.

He's a genuine class act. He might want a move but he will respect the club and go about it through the right channels.

Duno about that, a few weeks ago he was the devil incarnate (amongst others) for daring to go behind the Dons back and some even concluded he was the ring leader.

3 hours ago, MPH said:

Why would someone change their agent with 4 years still to go on their contract?

He's only changed one of his agents. Footballers don't always just have one. From what I've been told the firm who are one of his agents advised him to get rid of the one in question.

1 hour ago, Simo86 said:

He's only changed one of his agents. Footballers don't always just have one. From what I've been told the firm who are one of his agents advised him to get rid of the one in question.

I seriously don't know, but do the players' agents also handle ancillary income related contracts? By this, I mean endorsement/book deals/paid appearances/etc.

Can we at least refrain from the sort of abuse that Vardy received last summer? Kasper is a model pro and if he does wish to leave, do it all properly and with the utmost respect for the club. If he doesn't, happy days. 

Also, please not Hart as a replacement!

Leicester Owners Feel 'Let Down' by Kasper Schmeichel's Transfer Wish Despite Being Made Top Earner

8 k

Andrew Headspeath03 MAY 2017

Kasper Schmeichel has set his sights on a move away from the King Power stadium this summer, despite having four years left on his current Leicester contract.

The goalkeeper, who is the favourite to be named the Foxes' Player of the Season, has 'let down' the club's ownership with his desire to move, according to the Mirror.

The Leicester ownership, headed by Thai businessman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, are unwilling to let the 30-year-old Dane leave, particularly after he signed a contract extension (without a release clause) to become the highest paid player - on a reported £100k a week - at the Foxes.

However, Schmeichel, who recently changed agents, reportedly feels his time at Leicester is coming to an end, with both Manchester clubs, Liverpool and Everton among those linked.

The desire to move on is likely to see the player face difficult talks with the club's management in the coming weeks, as the playing season winds down and the transfer window's reopening looms. 

The son of Manchester United legend Peter Schmeichel has been one of few Leicester stars to actually further his reputation this season, as the Foxes' faltering campaign has seen his last line heroics displayed with more frequency.

Schmeichel has won the Danish Footballer of the Year for the last two years, and has kept 13 clean sheets from 37 games this season.

Archived