Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Kasper wanted by Man Utd & Man City

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Who is paying the 40 m ?

also not sure kasper is worth 45m more than hart  .........

Im asking you how much hes worth to the club and to the club he is worth 45 mill more than hart, hart isnt even wanted and valued at 30 kasper is a key player a leader and one of the press vest keepers last 2 seasons running so yea intact worth much more than 45 more than hart  

26 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Sell to man city for 45 mill + joe  hart 

Or 40 mill + Rashford to man Utd.

And I wouldn't see this as unreasonable at all very realistic. It's not just the value of the player it's how much he's valued to our club 

We could sell him to Real Madrid for Ronaldo plus some magic beans and a flying horse.

7 hours ago, sylofox said:

So your judging them purely on stats and you think that's a fare judge. So the 14pts dif and 18 gd between the two clubs is down to pickford.

So the shite defence and midfield in front of Pickford has nothing to do with the league positions.

So what should I judge him by then? Not his stats or the fact he is the goalkeeper of the bottom club. Instead then let's judge him on hype and positive press reports no doubt helped by spin from his agent keen on a premier league club move. 

42 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Sell to man city for 45 mill + joe  hart 

Or 40 mill + Rashford to man Utd.

And I wouldn't see this as unreasonable at all very realistic. It's not just the value of the player it's how much he's valued to our club 

comedy drugs charlie its always sunny in philadelphia cocaine GIF

43 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

So what should I judge him by then? Not his stats or the fact he is the goalkeeper of the bottom club. Instead then let's judge him on hype and positive press reports no doubt helped by spin from his agent keen on a premier league club move. 

Grow up are you the kid your acting.

Every keeper is as good as the players in front of him.

Shilts Wallington or banks would not have stopped an onslaught

18 hours ago, sylofox said:

Grow up are you the kid your acting.

Every keeper is as good as the players in front of him.

Shilts Wallington or banks would not have stopped an onslaught

Grow up? Not sure what that line means but I'm assuming you're saying I'm acting like a kid? Just because I disagree with you? Look he may well end up being a great keeper but at the moment after 1 season and a relegation, it's a massive risk throwing money at him and assuming he's going to be able to replace Kasper. If that opinion makes me childish then so be it. 

8 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Grow up? Not sure what that line means but I'm assuming you're saying I'm acting like a kid? Just because I disagree with you? Look he may well end up being a great keeper but at the moment after 1 season and a relegation, it's a massive risk throwing money at him and assuming he's going to be able to replace Kasper. If that opinion makes me childish then so be it. 

It's the one position you can't just use stats. Keepers stats are affected by every other players mistakes. Every slip trip and poor misplaced pass affects a keepers stats. The busyer the keeper the more mistakes he will make.

The keeper even gets it if the centre mid trips on his own boot lace.

On ‎09‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 13:14, dylanlegend said:

I can't see us selling for any less than 30million but I can't see any clubs willing to pay that much

Why not? He's hands down one of the best keepers in the league. I think the only thing he'd work on is his foot play (which is why he probably won't go to ManCity). Liverpool would be very happy with him since Mignolet ain't exactly a great GK and Karius is a flop.

Despite a poor domestic season, he was instrumental in getting the team to play for each other.

Would be sad if tomorrow's game will be his last..

I reckon some things have already been agreed beforehand for that newspaper to release that information.

8 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Said it many times before - kasper doesn't have the right attributes to play the pretty sweeper keeper football pep wants. if he goes there it will end in tears.  

I think you will find that Pep has learnt a huge amount this season and will refine his approach....Kasper is as good as any other prem keeper with his feet and will be a huge loss however Hart would be a good replacement but I would expect Cash + Hart to be the deal!

5 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

I think you will find that Pep has learnt a huge amount this season and will refine his approach....Kasper is as good as any other prem keeper with his feet and will be a huge loss however Hart would be a good replacement but I would expect Cash + Hart to be the deal!

Hart is on like £150k p/w...

15 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Said it many times before - kasper doesn't have the right attributes to play the pretty sweeper keeper football pep wants. if he goes there it will end in tears.  

Just out of interest, why do you say that? I ask, as I actually think he does. The work he has put in the last 18 months he has actually improved that part and done it pretty well in the past. What attributes does he lack?

NEW TARGET 

Everton want Kasper Schmeichel instead of Jordan Pickford with Leicester star replacing Sunderland man as top goalie target

Black Cats boss David Moyes is demanding £30million for youngster and Ronald Koeman will now target Foxes ace

EVERTON are reeling at the £30million price tag on keeper Jordan Pickford — and will now target Kasper Schmeichel.

Toffees manager Ronald Koeman would pay £10m for the Sunderland No 1 following his stunning breakthrough this season.

But Everton are not willing to spend up to three times their valuation on the prospect, who heads off on international duty with England Under-21s next month, and there is no sign of a compromise.

Instead Koeman’s aides are pushing for an offer to be made to Leicester for Schmeichel, who could be tempted if the package is right.

The Foxes star, 30, recently changed agent and is whispered to be on the radar of Manchester United and Manchester City.

But it is Everton who could be the most serious bidders.

Leicester would also want a huge fee for Schmeichel but he comes with proven experience and a Prem winner’s medal.

While Pickford’s price is based on one season of promise after keeping four clean sheets this season.

50 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Yet Pep said the opposite last Saturday 

Surely he won't go to Everton? Other than Europa league next season what we he get there that he doesn't here?

If Ranieri hadn't lost the plot we would have finished above them again this season. Hopefully he stays but if he does go please be to one of the big boys.

Archived