Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Kasper wanted by Man Utd & Man City

On 5/3/2017 at 20:07, BlueTillIDie said:

He's changed agent to someone who apparently has strong ties with United and other big clubs home and abroad, this sets alarm bells of straight away as his previous agent that  he has been with for years and sorted his current deal with us last year. Why would you change agent to sit at the same club after singing a new deal months earlier?

:schmike:

His previous agent is Kenneth Shephard who is Rooney's agent, who's got huge ties to Man utd, so a bit of a non story if you ask me.

Kasper is being clever as he's being very chummy with the owners, but he'll definitely want to move. At 30 he's got one big move left in him, and the club aren't going to get any more money for him than we will this summer.

10 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

He was just on the PL show

Basically said he's got a taste for CL football now and wants to experience it again.

He believes he can achieve it with Leicester but i get the feeling if he gets an offer this summer he'll be gone.

And that's fair enough

I can't begrudge him that. I don't think he'd leave for any bigger club either. He's on good bunce here and will be more than content to stay another year or two but if Utd or maybe even City or Chelsea come in for him he could be off, likewise one of the big clubs in Spain. I honestly don't see him considering Liverpool or Arsenal and Everton can get fcuked hahahahaaaaa

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I can't begrudge him that. I don't think he'd leave for any bigger club either. He's on good bunce here and will be more than content to stay another year or two but if Utd or maybe even City or Chelsea come in for him he could be off, likewise one of the big clubs in Spain. I honestly don't see him considering Liverpool or Arsenal and Everton can get fcuked hahahahaaaaa

I don't see Kasper going there either unless we have a mass clear-out. Surely, with all but Kanté from the PL winning season still here, he will not see Everton as a step up.

On 04/05/2017 at 23:00, goose2010 said:

You kidding?! Pickford is rated as one of the best English keepers in the league! If it wasnt for him Sunderland would of been down a long time ago! Who should we go for then loris maybe what about de gea straight swap? Join the real world we are Leicester city and if we were to sign a premier league experienced keeper with bags of potential and flashes of absolute class already  who are we to turn our noses up! 

Tom Heaton would be a better bet. Statistically Pickford is way down in the stats.

Didn't realise kaspers contract ran out with his agent. Personally I don't see the problem with him changing agents. I thought the way people was going on he'd left him/ paid him off etc and gone with one who get him through the door at Utd. Can't see Utd going for him when they could nearly have anyone they wanted.

On 5/6/2017 at 18:07, funkyrobot said:

Tom Heaton would be a better bet. Statistically Pickford is way down in the stats.

I get that stats are a like-for-like comparison to a degree, but I don't think you can look at the stats for a GK and accurately compare a keeper in a relegation battle to one at the other end? I rate Pickford, he's not the tallest but he more than makes up for it as he's a very agile lad. If we were to lose Kasper then i'd be very happy if we had him as a replacement. Hopefully though a replacement won't be necessary. 

I'd be surprised if another club wasn't interest in him but maybe it's us that overrate Kasper.

You'd wonder would the fact that he plays for Denmark be a factor in clubs not being keen on him.

Outside of Lasse Schone with Ajax who aren't the force of old and Erikssen the rest of the Denmark squad is playing outside of many big name clubs. Kasper himself was the only one in the Denmark squad who played for a team in the last 16 of the Champions League.

15 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

I'd be surprised if another club wasn't interest in him but maybe it's us that overrate Kasper.

You'd wonder would the fact that he plays for Denmark be a factor in clubs not being keen on him.

Outside of Lasse Schone with Ajax who aren't the force of old and Erikssen the rest of the Denmark squad is playing outside of many big name clubs. Kasper himself was the only one in the Denmark squad who played for a team in the last 16 of the Champions League.

Not convinced that would have any impact at all, he's a great keeper regardless of nationality.

I honestly see the only real threat being United, if they come in he will want to go. It's whether they actually want him though as it's just paper talk and the fans were up in arms about it on twitter saying he isn't good enough (which is a load of bollocks!)

Man City or United would be very tempting for him, to be honest.

He often commutes on a daily basis to and from not too far from Manchester and his family, from what I've heard internally, live quite close the city.

He's clearly in the form at his life but, after us being in no European competition next season (apart from if we finish 8th..:ph34r: ), a strong offer from one of these clubs may give him some serious thinking to do over the Summer.

On ‎06‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 18:07, funkyrobot said:

So your judging them purely on stats and you think that's a fare judge. So the 14pts dif and 18 gd between the two clubs is down to pickford.

So the shite defence and midfield in front of Pickford has nothing to do with the league positions.

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Man City or United would be very tempting for him, to be honest.

He often commutes on a daily basis to and from Manchester and his family, from what I've heard internally, live in the city.

He's clearly in the form at his life but, after us being in no European competition next season (apart from if we finish 8th..:ph34r: ), a strong offer from one of these clubs may give him some serious thinking to do over the Summer.

not a chance he lives in Manchester, it's like a 4 hour drive. 

9 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

not a chance he lives in Manchester, it's like a 4 hour drive. 

2hrs 15 from Belvoir Drive to Old Trafford... but I imagine he lives to the south of the county... plus he has a driver and he sleeps in the back of the van.

42 minutes ago, Babylon said:

2hrs 15 from Belvoir Drive to Old Trafford... but I imagine he lives to the south of the county... plus he has a driver and he sleeps in the back of the van.

Correct.

He commutes from the Hale area of Cheshire. Popular with footballers - Drinky also lives there.

3 hours ago, Fox 4 Life said:

I honestly see the only real threat being United, if they come in he will want to go. It's whether they actually want him though as it's just paper talk and the fans were up in arms about it on twitter saying he isn't good enough (which is a load of bollocks!)

Why would he?

He grew up supporting them as a fan, but he came through the City youth system and has also often spoke about being annoyed at comparisons with his dad.

It may be the 'challenge' of trying to emulate his dad there but he is forging his own career and his reputation will drop massively if he underperforms.

I can't see why he would invite that pressure on himself.

He's a top class keeper & will be targeted by many clubs.

Obviously the bigger they are, the deeper their pockets, and their european credentials will all influence how likely they are to be successful in recruiting him.

He's been a massive part of our team for many years and I would hate to lose him, but people move on in football, it's pretty much inevitable sadly.

8 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Sell to man city for 45 mill + joe  hart 

Or 40 mill + Rashford to man Utd.

And I wouldn't see this as unreasonable at all very realistic. It's not just the value of the player it's how much he's valued to our club 

Who is paying the 40 m ?

also not sure kasper is worth 45m more than hart  .........

Archived