Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Gray - considering future

28 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

How is he 'trouble'? What's he done? Link to me a tweet that's directed at the club?

He's just turned 21. What do you expect at that age. He has potential to go far - he played regular for England u20s.

You can't expect a finished product at that age, even more so considering he doesn't play regular.

As for Grealish, how is he a failure? Played regular again last season. (Oh, and also, he does a lot of charity work because his sister is disabled but the media don't tell you that because they've got him down as a bad boy).

£20mill is fvck all. 

Grealish is a proper scally lol  

The pair of them are proper nightclub bats ... 

there were sulky tweets from grey last year

If he wants out set the bar at £20m with plenty of sell on clauses and let the git go 

21 minutes ago, trickytrevbenjamin said:

Gray really needs to start delivering when on the pitch. We constantly hear that he wants to leave. Apart from a few glimpses i haven't seen anything that warrants someone to be playing every week. He has pace, so do many players. He has some skill but it's how to use it. His delivery is poor more often than not and his decision making needs to be improve quickly. 

How can Gray deliver on the pitch when he's never on it? You can't expect a player to improve when his game time is so minimal.

I remember when Mahrez was just potential and massively frustrating whilst we were bottom of the league. But through experience on the pitch he became a great player.

We've treated Gray shabbily in that respect. His cameos have demanded more game time yet we constantly picked an out of form player in his position and at one point a left back.

He's been effective off the bench more often than not but is rarely rewarded with a start or even a proper half hour to impress. No wonder he wants a move.

Either we play him and give him regular game time on the proviso he has to start delivering on the pitch with consistent performances and be a team player or he will leave. he has made it clear that he wants to be playing regularly and he needs to be to keep his development going! now we have no European football it is going to be even harder to keep every player happy with the amount of game time they want.

1 minute ago, foxy boxing said:

Either we play him and give him regular game time on the proviso he has to start delivering on the pitch with consistent performances and be a team player or he will leave. he has made it clear that he wants to be playing regularly and he needs to be to keep his development going! now we have no European football it is going to be even harder to keep every player happy with the amount of game time they want.

Send him on loan ! 

Its what everyone else does ! 

He aint getting on the bench at Everton next year or Dortmund 

this is all about money and ego 

which is cool .... 

if its about playing time send him to a championship team till Christmas 

11 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

How can Gray deliver on the pitch when he's never on it? You can't expect a player to improve when his game time is so minimal.

I remember when Mahrez was just potential and massively frustrating whilst we were bottom of the league. But through experience on the pitch he became a great player.

We've treated Gray shabbily in that respect. His cameos have demanded more game time yet we constantly picked an out of form player in his position and at one point a left back.

He's been effective off the bench more often than not but is rarely rewarded with a start or even a proper half hour to impress. No wonder he wants a move.

Totally agree with you. We have got some young talented players at the club but they don't get game time no wonder they want to leave 

27 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Send him on loan ! 

Its what everyone else does ! 

He aint getting on the bench at Everton next year or Dortmund 

this is all about money and ego 

which is cool .... 

if its about playing time send him to a championship team till Christmas 

Gray has shown more flashes of brilliance by age 20 than Mahrez. Mahrez made a lot of errors when he arrived (and still does).

Gray hasn't asked to leave. Gray hasn't put down tools. Gray hasn't said he'll never kick a ball for Leicester again.

Your knocks about drinking - We have Vardy and Simpson in the team who by all comments are far far far worse and they were even worse at 20 years old.

Gray is the future of our club, stop trying to get rid.

We have a great young core.

Chilwell, Moore, Barnes, Gray, Lawrence, Maguire, Ndidi and hopefully Iheanacho. we need to keep our youngsters and bring them on.

5 minutes ago, FIF said:

Gray has shown more flashes of brilliance by age 20 than Mahrez. Mahrez made a lot of errors when he arrived (and still does).

Gray hasn't asked to leave. Gray hasn't put down tools. Gray hasn't said he'll never kick a ball for Leicester again.

Your knocks about drinking - We have Vardy and Simpson in the team who by all comments are far far far worse and they were even worse at 20 years old.

Gray is the future of our club, stop trying to get rid.

We have a great young core.

Chilwell, Moore, Barnes, Gray, Lawrence, Maguire, Ndidi and hopefully Iheanacho. we need to keep our youngsters and bring them on.

His agent seems to be the one you need to message buddy 

10 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

His agent seems to be the one you need to message buddy 

I haven't seen his agent post, but I've seen you continually say we should get rid.

It's bad enough that we have Mahrez wanting to leave, without trying to get rid of our young talent too.

3 minutes ago, FIF said:

I haven't seen his agent post, but I've seen you continually say we should get rid.

It's bad enough that we have Mahrez wanting to leave, without trying to get rid of our young talent too.

I wanted rid from the day he almost chopped his head off getting out of a helicopter 

lol 

2 minutes ago, NeilLCFC said:

What a whining little bitch he's become. As much as I want him to stay, he's really getting on my nerves.

Thinks he's far better than he currently is.

Snake in your avatar .... that's going to upset one of the legendary posters lol 

and I agree with you 

1 minute ago, GaelicFox said:

Snake in your avatar .... that's going to upset one of the legendary posters lol 

and I agree with you 

Do you only ever post when something negatives going on? You must have posted more this morning between this and the Iheanacho thread than I've posted this year. Strange bloke 

15 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Do you only ever post when something negatives going on? You must have posted more this morning between this and the Iheanacho thread than I've posted this year. Strange bloke 

So many bundles of joy on here samilktray:) have you peeked into the pre season friendly match threads? I used to bite all the time now I just treat the negativity with the contempt it deserves.

40 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Sorry Skater boy , it's called an opinion ... just debating , been polite and considerate and not been rude ... you should try that instead of making personal comments ... but that's a maturity thing really 

14 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Sorry Skater boy , it's called an opinion ... just debating , been polite and considerate and not been rude ... you should try that instead of making personal comments ... but that's a maturity thing really 

You can't call me a skater boy then mention maturity in the same post lol bloody clown 

33 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

If Mahrez goes and it's possible he does put grey on the right. Tonight leave Mahrez out and put grey on from the start nothing to lose imo. 

or play Gray on the left and Albrighton on the right Friday night

Archived