Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Gray - considering future

8 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

'Sky sources' say a player is looking to move on and list clubs interested. Sky Bet opens up a market for that player's transfer. People lump on who they think the player will go to based on very little at all. Player stays and market closes. Sky profit. 

sky always have a "player to stay" selection so if you think that's their "system" just back that and take their money..?

3 minutes ago, Bamba's Babes said:

He can do one in my opinion.

His attitude is far more damming to the club than Mahrez's, who has legitimate reasoning behind his wish to leave, yet Riyad is berated.

This fool believes he is God's gift, sell the bum.

Spot on about Mahrez & Gray!!!

Sell Gray, Tigers could do with someone like him

If Gray goes we will probably tack another £10m onto Riyad's price tag, which isn't a bad thing when we want to keep Riyad anyway.

I imagine there's probably some friction between Gray and Riyad too. Riyad was visibly pissed off when subbed off to give Gray minutes towards the end of last season.

Be odd for Gray to ask for number 7 off Musa then leave straight after, though. Agent shenanigans is more likely, wasn't it reported a few weeks ago he's started negotiations on a new contract?

2 minutes ago, brucey said:

If Gray goes we will probably tack another £10m onto Riyad's price tag, which isn't a bad thing when we want to keep Riyad anyway.

I imagine there's probably some friction between Gray and Riyad too. Riyad was visibly pissed off when subbed off to give Gray minutes towards the end of last season.

Be odd for Gray to ask for number 7 off Musa then leave straight after, though.

He asked for It?

I was thinking Shakespeare let him take it to show he was considered 1st eleven.

Maybe we are lining up a winger to replace mahrez so Gray wants to know where he stands???

4 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Maybe Gray's agent is just doing what agents do???

Yep. 

I find it baffling though that in his head he deserves all the riches when he's achieved little... I can only think he thinks he offer more than Albrighton because he can't seriously think he's in same level as Mahrez? 

16 minutes ago, Bamba's Babes said:

He can do one in my opinion.

His attitude is far more damming to the club than Mahrez's, who has legitimate reasoning behind his wish to leave, yet Riyad is berated.

This fool believes he is God's gift, sell the bum.

he looks at a team struggling to create anything and thinks he deserves a chance but we continue to pick a winger based on defending and he gets annoyed and you and others are shocked?

His last home start he was man of the match and was rewarded by being subbed at half time the next game for Albrighton when he was playing well because we are obsessed with 442 and only want 1 creative player on the pitch

3 minutes ago, sdb said:

Getting seriously fed up with this sulky ****. Does he fancy getting his head down and letting his feet do the talking anytime soon?! 

does the manager fancy giving him a run in the side any time soon so he can do just that? He was getting 5-10 min sub apps he's not going to be able to show anything then, especially as at the end of games we were camped in our own half even more hoofball than normal

2 minutes ago, sdb said:

Getting seriously fed up with this sulky ****. Does he fancy getting his head down and letting his feet do the talking anytime soon?! 

what exactly has he himself done recently? is this not just paper/agent/twitter/speculation etc? unless I've missed the video of him on camera saying I want to leave cos they're not playing me like leo did? 

Just now, Jimmy said:

does the manager fancy giving him a run in the side any time soon so he can do just that? He was getting 5-10 min sub apps he's not going to be able to show anything then, especially as at the end of games we were camped in our own half even more hoofball than normal

Not when there are no games he doesn't!!! Gray has been back 5 mins, started the first pre season game he could and now wants to go?! Ridiculous. Anyone that disagrees is mad. He's just been given the number 7 shirt. Massive incentive. He now needs to bust a gut pre season and actually fulfil this potential he supposedly has yet only shows vs champs teams (and stoke). 

If he wants to go let him. Can't be arsed with players that throw tantrums when there not playing. He should probably knuckle down and work his way into the team rather then moaning because he has the potential to become a really good player. 

Doesn't get many starts for us and rightly so at the minute, I think this season we will see more of him. He wouldn't be in a better position moving clubs as he's not ready to start every game yet, especially when the clubs linked are bigger than us. 

2 minutes ago, sdb said:

Not when there are no games he doesn't!!! Gray has been back 5 mins, started the first pre season game he could and now wants to go?! Ridiculous. Anyone that disagrees is mad. He's just been given the number 7 shirt. Massive incentive. He now needs to bust a gut pre season and actually fulfil this potential he supposedly has yet only shows vs champs teams (and stoke). 

Everton, Spurs and Dortmund all value and trust young talents and actually PUT THEM ON THE PITCH ON A REGULAR BASIS AND DON'T PICK A WINGER BASED ON BEING ABLE TO DEFEND, why the hell wouldn't he be interested in playing for those 3 clubs?

If we are sticking to 442 he probably knows that Albrighton will always play cus he can defend so Gray himself will never play

6 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

His last home start he was man of the match and was rewarded by being subbed at half time the next game for Albrighton when he was playing well because we are obsessed with 442 and only want 1 creative player on the pitch

Was that the game when Gray was ineffective all first half despite his previous MOTM performance, so we brought on Albrighton and Slimani who promptly won the game for us a few minutes later?

Archived