Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Gray - considering future

11 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

What is everyone basing this bad attitude on, have i missed something?

No, it's just made up bullshit by some of the self righteous wankers on here who base their opinions on someone by trying to latch onto everything footballers post on twitter, whether it's aimed at football or his own personal life. Too many psycho-analysts who know jack shit about anything apart from how much more expensive the letter O for their shirt is this season. Moan moan moan moan, well I think gray fits right in with his miserable face.

1 hour ago, the fox said:

WOW! A big blow to the team! Just can't help but feel the team gonna miss his match winning ability and flair, one of the best to play for Leicester. On his day he is a world beater, an amazing talen....... Wait! This isn't the mahrez thread!

If he is leaving, he should make sure that the door doesn't hit him in his way out :thumbup:

Yeah lets get rid of Mahrez and Gray. Lets have absolutely no flair or creativity at all.

At least Gray is direct. Yeah he blazes shots over but at lease he isn't afraid of running at players and having a go. This is going to be a great season, playing over defensive every game. 

16 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Where does this "attitude" thing come from?

When a player wants to leave / is frustrated why do people invent an "attitude".

I don't know - I think there's something in it. All my ex-girlfriends had a terrible attitude. I was very unlucky to have a string of girlfriends with such an attitude problem.

Again, like Drinkwater, city fans don't realise what a good player they have.

Gray is going to be a worth watching Prem player for a long time. Could easily replace Mahrez this season, allowing us to spend the £50m (haha) on a more required buy (s). Can't believe that the City staff will be stupid enough to sell their future.

He strikes me as a player that will moan and have a strop if things he wants doesn't go his way and, as mentioned, thinks he deserves more credit despite not being consistent enough to deserve more of it.

34 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

What is everyone basing this bad attitude on, have i missed something?

If you have a problem, just talk to the boss about it. It's clear as day to anyone with eyes that he comes across badly at times on social media. Attitude problem, I don't know... but he's bloody foolish in how he goes about things as it's not going to endear him to people.

To be honest I'm getting to the point where I wish he'd just go. Does he forget that a couple of years ago he was playing for Birmingham? I think he should be grateful for what he's got. Yeah he's scored a couple of decent goals and he has some skills but he's on the bench for a reason as there's someone better than him on the pitch. It's fair enough being ambitious but you've also got to be realistic and he just comes across as a bit of a moaner.

21 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I don't know - I think there's something in it. All my ex-girlfriends had a terrible attitude. I was very unlucky to have a string of girlfriends with such an attitude problem.

Maybe they were frustrated too. :whistle:

19 minutes ago, FIF said:

Again, like Drinkwater, city fans don't realise what a good player they have.

Gray is going to be a worth watching Prem player for a long time. Could easily replace Mahrez this season, allowing us to spend the £50m (haha) on a more required buy (s). Can't believe that the City staff will be stupid enough to sell their future.

Are they?

Or is it just another report about Gray like the 417 before it?

Replace Mahrez? lol

He could probably replace whoever kicks the egg for Tigers, he'd bag a load of drop goals & conversions, that's for sure

Unfortunately for us this lad has had an excellent tournament with England and his agent or someone else close to him has told him he'll get a bigger deal and a big signing on fee elsewhere, but whilst he thinks he's getting less playing time here if he goes elsewhere thebpeckingborder will be a lot bigger and he'll find himself with even less firstbteam football ?

He needs to realise that this club is the best place for his growth and nurturing he'll find more playing time when Mahrez does leave, even tho that might well be towards the end of the transfer window but he will get a bigger role to play for us!

He needs to listen to the club and not his hanger on brigade hoping to make a big payday for themselves rather than going for what's the best thing for this talented young lad !

It's easy to see why football gets a bad name when a youngster who couldn't establish himself in a team who were terrible last season should improve upon his £25k per week.

Problem is, if we don't pay it someone else will so how much will we need him? 

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Yeah lets get rid of Mahrez and Gray. Lets have absolutely no flair or creativity at all.

At least Gray is direct. Yeah he blazes shots over but at lease he isn't afraid of running at players and having a go. This is going to be a great season, playing over defensive every game. 

I think you misread my comment lol , I want flair players, just pointing out that I'm not losing sleep over gray leaving

2 minutes ago, the fox said:

I think you misread my comment lol , I want flair players, just pointing out that I'm not losing sleep over gray leaving

Oh yeah. Gray is not an Algerian.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Where does this "attitude" thing come from?

When a player wants to leave / is frustrated why do people invent an "attitude".

For one simple reason, I don't think people have a problem with demanding minutes, but what rubs them the wrong way is demanding minuets, not preforming to expectations and than demanding more minutes like you were shredding teams to pieces, that creates a bad atmosphere in the locker room.

4 minutes ago, the fox said:

That is factually correct, and do you know what else is, gray isn't a pfa POTY so he doesn't have the same margin of error!

Yes he does. Just because Mahrez had one good season doesn't make him by different to criticism.

If Gray got the same protection from Kante like Mahrez did then perhaps we'd see something different.

5 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Yes he does. Just because Mahrez had one good season doesn't make him by different to criticism.

If Gray got the same protection from Kante like Mahrez did then perhaps we'd see something different.

First of all, that wasn't a good season, its was the best individual performance in the whole league and he was voted "the best" by his fellow footballers.

Secondly, we are not talking about criticism we are talking about value to the team, yes gray has potential, but riyad proved that he can preform at the highest level!

As for kantè, that's a fair point. And I can also say that if simmo can overlap like fuchs you would see a different riyad. See what I did there, those are all hypothetical scenarios.

13 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

What are people smoking?

He can run with the ball at his feet, but only in to dead ends, occasionally something happens in the commotion that run creates, but its generally dead ends

He doesn't pass to anyone, he can't cross, he can't shoot... He's just a tricky dribbler, he's got no end product & he's got no middle product either

The hype he receives is beyond me, Lawrence looked far more useful in one cameo than Gray in almost all of his combined

Get rid!! &  spend the money on Boudebouz!

Archived