Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Gray - considering future

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

You really think he is that clever?? This is the lad that neatly walked into a helicopter blade! 

How do you 'neatly' walk into a helicopter blade? That must take some talent to avoid a mess.

1 minute ago, pazzerfox said:

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources understand Bournemouth have made an offer in the region of £20m for Demarai Gray.

The offer has been rejected by Leicester.

We are told Gray is not for sale.

Sell sell sell!!! 

You can see why he wants talks with Shakey and Rudkin, he'd be first choice for Bournemouth and would get a bit of a pay rise to boot. I suspect we have promised him the gig when Mahrez goes and he'll get a new contract. 

So much for that £22 million release clause ?

20 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Sell sell sell!!! 

No way, this will be his breakout year.

Makes me think that we are truly selling Mahrez, surely will all the Neymar stuff happening he will end up with a move somewhere.

No way are we potentially going to sell Mahrez and Gray when the new season starts in just over a week. I think Gray would be a perfect fit for Bournemouth mind you for the time being due to his style of play but £20m does seem a bit obscene for a player who's never really had a proper run of games in the Premier League and has only scored once in the Premier League.  

He'll be a top player in the not too distant future. Glad to see we're not selling.

EDIT: If we were to entertain a sale, English passport tax should dictate an asking price of £35m+.

Gray reminds me a bit of Ronaldo around the same age.

** I'm in no way saying he's as good as Ronaldo, just to get that out of the way

His style of play is similar and he's ability to continually make the wrong decision is exactly the same.  If or when he learns to pick his head up and look at his team mates he will be a great asset to most teams, the question is will he learn to do that.

His selfish nature on the ball and his self belief will turn into his biggest weapon in time, if he learns when to switch that on and off

Cannot believe the amount of people seemingly booting Gray out the door for a £20m offer. 

I predict a lot of people looking fairly silly at the end of the season when it comes to Gray. He is clearly one of the most talented English players under 21 who will have a chance this season to show what he's made of. Yes he needs to mature and fine tune his game, the bloke is 21 for christ sake. Give the guy a chance to develop and become the player he's shown glimpses of.

As much as I like Albrighton I would shift him out the team for Gray, if Mahrez stays.

If Mahrez leaves we still need a winger.

We need 4 wingers: Lawrence, Gray, Mahrez and Albrighton are good options to have at this level.

Archived