Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lgfualol

Musa loan to CSKA?

20 hours ago, Babylon said:

I think he's perhaps referencing the fact you decided to use the word woggy about a black player.

1 hour ago, LestaFox92 said:

I'm not even gonna entertain that

"lingomash.com/slang-meanings/45635/slang-meaning-of-woggy

Slang definition of woggy. woggy means: The Wash Brook - a stream in Leicester. More meanings / definitions of The Wash Brook - a stream in Leicester. or ... "

Latest :  LestaFox92 cleared of wrong doing !!   :)   Chief prosecutor Babylon states .. "I'll have im next time !" ...  

On 5/17/2017 at 21:50, RoyFox said:

Agreed. Sorry to say it but he's got good enough, the CSKA fans warned us about his first touch, you either have it or you don't. He doesn't. Not at the level to provide consistent output, in a team challenging for top 8, year on year. Take the money and run.

I don't agree about 'first touch' comments. When Vardy first joined his first touch was very poor for a Championship side. If Musa is prepared to work hard, he could have along term future here. Unfortunately, there is no indication that this will happen. I have been disappointed with seeing no improvement over the course of a season. 

3 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Slang definition of woggy. woggy means: The Wash Brook - a stream in Leicester. More meanings / definitions of The Wash Brook - a stream in Leicester. or ... "

Latest :  LestaFox92 cleared of wrong doing !!   :)   Chief prosecutor Babylon states .. "I'll have im next time !" ...  

Hang on a minute... I didn't accuse him of anything, if I thought he'd used it in that context I wouldn't have been so polite. I was clearly explaining what the other person probably thought.

35 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Hang on a minute... I didn't accuse him of anything, if I thought he'd used it in that context I wouldn't have been so polite. I was clearly explaining what the other person probably thought.

Soz.  I'll call for a mistrial.   Case dismissed.

3 hours ago, oxford blue said:

I don't agree about 'first touch' comments. When Vardy first joined his first touch was very poor for a Championship side. If Musa is prepared to work hard, he could have along term future here. Unfortunately, there is no indication that this will happen. I have been disappointed with seeing no improvement over the course of a season. 

His first touch is dreadful, that's his biggest flaw, it's so glaringly obvious. I had hope for him initially, but I was kidding myself. CSKA fans warned us on here that his two issues were - touch and end product. They were absolutely right.

1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

Would rather sell. He weighs about three stone, gets blown off the ball, his first touch is gash, his positioning poor and his effort nonexistent. He's pish. 

Unfortunately, from what we've all seen so far, it's hard to argue with that. It's a shame

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Unfortunately, from what we've all seen so far, it's hard to argue with that. It's a shame

Its not like we didn't give him enough chances to prove he was better either. Also, forgot to add, he's 56 years old. We need to be investing in youth. 

1 hour ago, SecretPro said:

Would rather sell. He weighs about three stone, gets blown off the ball, his first touch is gash, his positioning poor and his effort nonexistent. He's pish

Musa fan club needs a bit of PR...fancy it??

On 5/24/2017 at 11:48, Countryfox said:

in His defense, you're honor.. here is a picture of a 'Gollywog'

s-l300.jpg

Plus a more world interpretation of a 'woggy':

Woggy is the adjective formed from wog, an offensive term for non-white people which is commonly believed to be derived from golliwog. In Australian slang, wog means "a foreigner or immigrant, especially one from southern Europe," which accords with dago, "a Spanish, Portuguese, or Italian-speaking person."Oct 3, 2012

15 minutes ago, MPH said:

in His defense, you're honor.. here is a picture of a 'Gollywog'

s-l300.jpg

Plus a more world interpretation of a 'woggy':

:o ....     In his defence  !!?!?!?

I was at school in the 60s/70s. Then there was just one coloured girl in the entire school. I always wondered whether since political correctness was invented teachers at Overdale have been fighting a constant battle to stop kids from calling it the woggy. Perhaps if is spelled as it is pronounced 'Woggeh' then I can't see anyone having a problem with what it is called.

Anyone else on here who was at Overdale?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived