Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2017/18 U23s, Development, U19s etc

6 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Is it a red for a goalkeeper to handle the ball outside of the box, stopping a potential scoring opportunity? Surely it is, right?

Seen it happen before. Think the ref's let him off because there was no intent really cause he slipped over the line on the soaking grass, also the level the lads are playing it's better to keep them all on the field for their development, whether its a better lesson to send him off for it is another thing.

We're well on top here

1 minute ago, rachhere said:

Great stuff!

So... who from this U23 side should be moved up to the First team next season... There's been a lot of discussion about bringing players in during the summer, but what gaps can we fill by promoting do you all think?

Dewsbury-Hall, Gordon, Thomas and Barnes all having good games

Edited by Beechey

Not a bad half of football to be fair seen worse this season ?? our right back looks decent. Play some nice stuff second goal was well played. Any body know if there is a minimum age to take your children as my youngest is 2 in may and think this would be the best way to get him down the kp. 

Just now, Domsdad said:

I really hope Puel is watching this, some of these boys deserve a chance. Thomas looks a real player.

he's there I think. 

He's a big fan of youth players so I reckon we'll see a couple towards end of this season or throughout next season. 

• Like 1