Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2017/18 U23s, Development, U19s etc

10 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Layton Ndukwu, left footed forward. 

I think he is two footed.  I'm sure I saw him take a free kick right footed the other day, definitely left footed at least.  If he's that comfortable on both and turns out to improve (think some of the U23 ITKs rate him), then that's exciting! 

38 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I think he is two footed.  I'm sure I saw him take a free kick right footed the other day, definitely left footed at least.  If he's that comfortable on both and turns out to improve (think some of the U23 ITKs rate him), then that's exciting! 

Yeah he's very comfortable with both feet. He was seen as the most gifted kid we've had at the club in years but things haven't progressed quite as quickly, this move could be superb for him.

Leicester City’s unblemished start to the new Premier League 2 U18 season continued on Saturday with a 3-1 victory over Reading at Belvoir Drive.

- Leicester City sit joint-top of Premier League 2 U18 South after beating Reading
- Conor Tee, Tyrese Shade and George Heaven on the scoresheet 
- The young Foxes have now won each of their opening three fixtures
- Brighton and Hove Albion are their hosts on Saturday 9 September (11am KO)

The young Foxes went into their third match of the campaign on the back of successive victories over Southampton and Tottenham Hotspur, sitting top of the South division.

Trevor Peake’s men started brightly and they took the lead inside five minutes when Tyrese Shade found Conor Tee in space to beat Gabriel Rosario in the Reading net.

City’s lead was doubled 11 minutes later when Tee and Shade switched roles for the latter to score his second of the season having joined the Club from Solihull Moors this summer.

Shade celebrates his goal at Belvoir Drive.

While Ethan Coleman’s 19th minute strike had Leicester worried about a Reading comeback, George Heaven made sure of the result on the cusp of half-time.

The Foxes dropped to second behind reigning champions Chelsea on goal difference, but they have the chance to regain top spot next month against Brighton & Hove Albion.

The Seagulls, also on maximum points, will be their hosts at the Amex Elite Football Performance Centre on Saturday 9 September (11am kick-off).

City: Yates (c), Thandi, Thomas, Heaven, Ughelumba, Brown, Tee, Gill, Williams (McLeod 45), Fielding, Shade.

Goals: Tee 5, Shade 16, Heaven 45.

3 minutes ago, davieG said:

Leicester City’s unblemished start to the new Premier League 2 U18 season continued on Saturday with a 3-1 victory over Reading at Belvoir Drive.

- Leicester City sit joint-top of Premier League 2 U18 South after beating Reading
- Conor Tee, Tyrese Shade and George Heaven on the scoresheet 
- The young Foxes have now won each of their opening three fixtures
- Brighton and Hove Albion are their hosts on Saturday 9 September (11am KO)

The young Foxes went into their third match of the campaign on the back of successive victories over Southampton and Tottenham Hotspur, sitting top of the South division.

Trevor Peake’s men started brightly and they took the lead inside five minutes when Tyrese Shade found Conor Tee in space to beat Gabriel Rosario in the Reading net.

City’s lead was doubled 11 minutes later when Tee and Shade switched roles for the latter to score his second of the season having joined the Club from Solihull Moors this summer.

Shade celebrates his goal at Belvoir Drive.

While Ethan Coleman’s 19th minute strike had Leicester worried about a Reading comeback, George Heaven made sure of the result on the cusp of half-time.

The Foxes dropped to second behind reigning champions Chelsea on goal difference, but they have the chance to regain top spot next month against Brighton & Hove Albion.

The Seagulls, also on maximum points, will be their hosts at the Amex Elite Football Performance Centre on Saturday 9 September (11am kick-off).

City: Yates (c), Thandi, Thomas, Heaven, Ughelumba, Brown, Tee, Gill, Williams (McLeod 45), Fielding, Shade.

Goals: Tee 5, Shade 16, Heaven 45.

If He keeps playing and scoring goals, Shakespeare will be knock knock knocking on Heaven's door! 

• Like 1

Supporters can purchase tickets for the Leicester City Development Squad’s Premier League 2 clash with West Ham United at King Power Stadium on Monday night (7pm kick-off).

- Tickets are now on sale for the Leicester City Under-23s match on Monday
- The Foxes welcome West Ham United to King Power Stadium in PL2 (7pm kick-off)
- Adults tickets are priced at £3 while Over-65s and Under-18s tickets cost just £1

City have made an encouraging start to the new PL2 campaign with a 1-0 win over champions Evertonbeing followed by a battling 2-2 draw with Manchester City at Etihad Stadium.

Tickets are now available to buy for Monday's visit of West Ham from the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium for just £3 for Adults and £1 for Seniors (Over-65s) and Under-18s.

Supporters can also secure their seats on the night from the Matchday Ticket Office from 6pm.

Leicester City remain unbeaten in Premier League 2 U18 after Conor Tee scored a late equaliser to secure a 1-1 draw at Brighton and Hove Albion on Saturday afternoon.

More on this story...

Three In A Row For Young Foxes

Peake: City Under-18s Are On The Right Track

- Leicester City sit third in the Premier League 2 U18 South Division standings
- Connor Tee found the net in the 72nd minute in a 1-1 draw at Brighton and Hove Albion
- The young Foxes had previously won their opening three fixtures of the new season
- West Ham United visit Belvoir Drive next on Saturday 23 September

City have made a blistering start to the new campaign with three wins in as many games and, ahead of their trip south, they could have gone back to the top of South division.

However, Brighton, who themselves have started the season in good form, proved to be a stern test for Trevor Peake’s side and the hosts were ahead inside the opening six minutes.

Isacc Hutchinson broke free of his man and found Ryan Longman to convert beyond goalkeeper Rhys Davies at the Amex Elite Performance Center on the outskirts of the city.

The young Foxes battled relentlessly, however, and they got their due rewards in the 72nd minute when Tee struck to secure a share of the spoils.

Next up, Peake’s side entertain West Ham United at Belvoir Drive on Saturday 23 September (12pm kick-off).

City: Davies, Heaven, Ughelumba (c), Gill, Thandi, Williams (Brown 73), Shade, Thomas, Leshabela, Fielding, Tee.

Subs not used: Bosworth, Husek, Elewa-Ikpakwu, McLeod.

I really should get myself down there but making it available in my own front room puts me in two minds. While streaming is great for those who can't make it, it's not brilliant for the lads if it puts people off going who otherwise would, myself obviously included. 

• Like 1

Leicester City’s Premier League 2 fixture against West Ham United tonight (Monday) is now scheduled to kick off at the later time of 7.45pm.

An accident affecting the M1 northbound has resulted in severe delays – significantly affecting the visitors’ journey to the East Midlands.

LCFC.com will bring you further updates as they are available.