Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

Last night anyone?

Dont think they enjoy the lie detector test,otherwise a way for the producers to stir it up.

” Dave,press lie just to Fvck things up,good lad”

Music

Had a bit of Dermot Kennedy to set the sad scene,not bad.worth a listen

whoever chooses the music does a good job.

kicking off with Kano 3 wheels up the other day.Can I say that at 47.

They've screwed over Jack and Dani but the latter overreacted, as if Jack had actually gone off with another woman. 

Found it funny how they'd believe a lie detector over their partner. No trust at all with some of them lol

Edited by StanSP

28 minutes ago, StanSP said:

They've screwed over Jack and Dani but the latter overreacted, as if Jack had actually gone off with another woman. 

Found it funny how they'd believe a lie detector over their partner. No trust at all with some of them lol

Some of the questions contradicted themselves anyway,but they might not realise that!

2 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

The most basic lie detector ever. 

You could see that when they were offended by the question, they always failed. Depended on tone of voice etc when they answered.

It's 2018. Everyone wants to be loved these days and the slightest thing offends.

the lie detector ep is always the one that annoys me most in terms of the show being staged. there’s no way that they’ve done 4 seasons of this and had 4 lie detector episodes and not one out of about 60 adults has said “this probably isn’t bang on 100%, so who cares”. 

obviously it spices things up and fair play. think if you include the fact they must be told to take it as gospel, dani didn’t do much wrong and jack reacted pretty badly, but if you step back into the real world and realise it’s all bullshit then you can understand his annoyance at her. 

old laura was an absolute bell piece throughout, yet again. how a 29 year old can be so childish is beyond me. absolute cretin. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

the lie detector ep is always the one that annoys me most in terms of the show being staged. there’s no way that they’ve done 4 seasons of this and had 4 lie detector episodes and not one out of about 60 adults has said “this probably isn’t bang on 100%, so who cares”. 

obviously it spices things up and fair play. think if you include the fact they must be told to take it as gospel, dani didn’t do much wrong and jack reacted pretty badly, but if you step back into the real world and realise it’s all bullshit then you can understand his annoyance at her. 

old laura was an absolute bell piece throughout, yet again. how a 29 year old can be so childish is beyond me. absolute cretin. 

Laura is so psycho. 

54 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Dr Alex has acted and played his way through to a 8 week freebie of a holiday.....fair play! Apart from competing with Eyal for all of 5 minutes, hes shown no real interest in getting serious throughout.

Got to drive his dream car though. Looked like he was gonna jizz in that. Didn’t even look at her lovely red atire

7 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Old Laura and whatever that bloke she's with is called have got to be up there for most boring aswell. She's well and truly stole a place on this show for too long now. 

That geezer is a right misery! So monotonous and never cracks a smile.

5 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

old laura has the mental age of a toddler and her new fella almost definitely hates her 

She also has an inferiority complex. Hardly surprising given that's she's bordering 30 whilst the rest of the women are early twenties.

It's the whining voice that I find hard to cope with.

On 24/07/2018 at 21:58, Mike Oxlong said:

[These] girls are so fvckin [needy] nice

Neediness, self obsession and low self esteem, the scourges of the 21st century. The slightest comment and they're bursting into tears.

The future isn't bright.

Edited by Max Wall
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Old Laura and whatever that bloke she's with is called have got to be up there for most boring aswell. She's well and truly stole a place on this show for too long now. 

24 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

old laura has the mental age of a toddler and her new fella almost definitely hates her 

I understand you both use the term simply to differentiate between her and the other Laura but it makes me laugh every time I see it in writing.

Can you imagine her face if she saw herself referred to in this way? 

1 hour ago, Max Wall said:

I understand you both use the term simply to differentiate between her and the other Laura but it makes me laugh every time I see it in writing.

Can you imagine her face if she saw herself referred to in this way? 

:D

She’s 29 isn’t she?