Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Politics Thread (encompassing Brexit) - 21 June 2017 onwards

16 minutes ago, Buce said:

Yep, it's purely a matter of choice.

Just as it's my choice to have contempt for those that choose to do it.

So you would have disrespect for me if I decided to bow to the Queen then?

4 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I would find your action contemptuous.

I would never disrespect you as a human being because you are a mate and have many redeeming qualities. :)

Edited by Buce
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

10 minutes ago, Buce said:

I would never disrespect you as a human being because you are a mate and have many redeeming qualities. :)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

If any of you really loved the monarchy you’d citizens arrest the Queen for murdering Diana.

:o ..   was it her on that scooter that caused the crash !! ...    fook me !! ...    the little minx !

5 minutes ago, the fox said:

Did she really kill her, though?

I doubt very much that she had any actual involvement, but I'm quite open to believing that the Deep State acted on the Royal's behalf.

• Like 1

whilst there is there some OTT tin-hat business that goes on occasionally - I find it hard to believe that on the opposite side some are so trusting of governments and monarchies that they point-blank refuse to believe they'd ever do something untoward to benefit themselves or their own agenda. governments, monarchies and others with power and influence have been ****ing people over since the beginning of time. better to be wary and ask questions imo than to just assume they've got your best interests at the top of their priority list. most don't give a shit about you, you're just filthy subordinates. 

Edited by lifted*fox

26 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

If any of you really loved the monarchy you’d citizens arrest the Queen for murdering Diana.

It’s amazing Prince William and Harry both still speak to their Gran really.

Ya know, considering she killed their Mum and all that :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

Refusal to acknowledge the existence of the Deep State is naive and goes against all the evidence of history. It is known that the Deep State was working against Harold Wilson in the '60s - the military was even planning a coup at one stage, and we have current Members of Parliament claiming that the Civil Service is working to undermine Brexit even today.

We accept without question that the Deep State acts in countries such as Turkey and Egypt; what makes you think we are so different?

Edited by Buce
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

It’s amazing Prince William and Harry both still speak to their Gran really.

Ya know, considering she killed their Mum and all that :rolleyes:

They know better than to take sides against the Family. :D

• Haha 1