Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

What's the story behind your avatar?

10 minutes ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

I liked him! Had a few injuries though, didn't he?

My first memory of him was when he was at Norwich in a game City won 3-2 after being 2-0 down. He played a terrible back pass which Heskey intercepted to score the winner.

On 03/07/2017 at 09:40, EnderbyFox said:

Donald Glover, has been since circa 2012. Pretty sure it was Darius Vassell before that

I've thought about switching to a Peep Show themed picture but I've had Donny for 5 years, I'm in too deep now. 

Blimey, he is unrecognisable in your avatar!  What film/TV show was that?  

I got into an odd habit of changing my avatar which tend to be a favourite character from a TV series whenever I finished that particular series.  The current one is James off Under the Dome which is a terrible series that I watched while volunteering in Kenya.  I used to have Charles Logan off 24, Jesse off Breaking Bad with Science is a bitch quote and Peter Petrelli off Heroes.  

Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.

With a photoshopped vintage City shirt.

Because I, also, would occasionally like to incorporate cannon fire into the climax of my best work.

7 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.

With a photoshopped vintage City shirt.

Because I, also, would occasionally like to incorporate cannon fire into the climax of my best work.

I often fire a cannon at climax to be honest, often when the work is distinctly average and completed dubiously quickly.

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I often fire a cannon at climax to be honest, often when the work is distinctly average and completed dubiously quickly.

lol

Somehow, this exchange sent me to Youtube to watch "Come again" by the Au Pairs.

Great, great band of yesteryear, though Lesley Woods is a candidate for the most scary woman ever (or maybe I'm just a chauvinist).

Archived