Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

What's the story behind your avatar?

@Drew Peacock suggested, I provided.

Mines of me and then family after I scored in a soccer aid match at the then Walkers... decent goal too, cross came in, nipped in front of keeper and sleeping defender to lift a header over and into the corner in front of the kop end.

It didn't matter it was the 1 in a 9-1 defeat towards the end of the game - I still celebrated.

22 minutes ago, separator said:

Love Clint Eastwood movies

"Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one" Dirty Harry.... seems quite apt for a forum.

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy.

Do you recognise that? (from my favourite film).

3 minutes ago, Buce said:

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy.

Do you recognise that? (from my favourite film).

The Outlaw Josey Wales, but admittedly had to google that as i'm under the influence of cheap lager at the moment... Great film, you have taste sir.

Just now, separator said:

The Outlaw Josey Wales, but admittedly had to google that as i'm under the influence of cheap lager at the moment... Great film, you have taste sir.

I must have watched it 20 times - I can just about recite the dialogue by heart.

It really is an absolute classic.

Mine's a picture of Muzzy from a few years ago when he released his book. One of my all time favourite Leicester players and a good bloke too.

Archived