Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scotch

Comedy Rumours Thread (HITC)

no i dont want him he has a bad attitude and we all know that people cannot change and it would deffo bring our team morale down and we will probably be relegated. i only want happy people here no matter how bad they are

remember waghorn/yakubu, waghorn may have scored less but atleast he ran around a lot which is more important isn't it

6 minutes ago, gcxttle said:

HITC is one of the worst sources doing, even worse than BBQ. 

Their prowess as a news source is neither here nor there, they are simply stating that there has been movement on the market.  That in itself doesn't necessarily mean much other than someone has had a punt on it but that's all they have reported, not that we are going to sign him.

9 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

His attitude can stink at times, despite being excellent occasionally.

Reminds me of Mario Balotelli..

No thank you.

I reckon if Arnautovic wasn't a footballer he'd almost certainly be serial killer, or have committed a massacre like that nutter in Norway. Just got that look in his eye.

38 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I reckon if Arnautovic wasn't a footballer he'd almost certainly be serial killer, or have committed a massacre like that nutter in Norway. Just got that look in his eye.

And that's how false beliefs start... 

8 hours ago, ealingfox said:

In this instance Antony Martin

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/author/antony_martin/ - link to more of his shite

Make of this what you will. I don't personally believe it, and whether this would be a good option is anybody's guess. But here's the link below:

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premiership/west-ham-leicester-and-southampton-need-to-weigh-up-a-move-for-this-ex-pl-ace/

PS. Apologies if this one has been brought up recently, I didn't spot it in the list on first glance... :whistle:

Avoid. Terrible for Roma and was only useful at injuring his teammates in training.

Not even a solid rumour either, just "our blogsite thinks he would be good for these random teams we picked out of a hat"

Archived