Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

James Mcarthy

4 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Would take a punt at £10 million, just because he's just a solid premier league player. £25 million is just piss funny, especially for a player we don't need. 

He played 12 games last season, 5 coming from the bench due to injury. The guys a sick note. Also, despite being injured he ended up playing all of Ireland's friendlies/qualifiers despite Evertons medical team telling him he shouldn't. 

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

He played 12 games last season, 5 coming from the bench due to injury. The guys a sick note. 

Has one season where he has injury problem and now he's a sick note? In the three seasons before he made 34, 28 and 29 appearances respectively. I'm not saying that I particularly rate the guy, just as a decent squad player we could do worse. 

2 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Has one season where he has injury problem and now he's a sick note? In the three seasons before he made 34, 28 and 29 appearances respectively. I'm not saying that I particularly rate the guy, just as a decent squad player we could do worse. 

We could for £25mil. Wouldn't spend that much on someone deemed a squad player.

6 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

What's the point? we have  Iborra, Drinky, Ndidi & James. We are just stock piling CMs. 

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

What's the point? we have  Iborra, Drinky, Ndidi & James. We are just stock piling CMs. 

I can't argue with that. We're alright now, it's just that I never want to see a situation where we're playing Amartey and King as a centre mid partnership in the premier league again. That in itself makes you want to stack up on centre mids. ;)

Just now, BenTheFox said:

I can't argue with that. We're alright now, it's just that I never want to see a situation where we're playing Amartey and King as a centre mid partnership in the premier league again. That in itself makes you want to stack up on centre mids. ;)

Rather buy an up an coming CM who can develop into a very good midfielder than give Everton £25m for a £5m player.

Archived