Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

James Mcarthy

If we could get McCarthy and Stone they might shore up any cracks in our defence with bricks and mortar but I'm quite sure we could find a younger, cheaper investment with comparable ability, more durability and plenty of potential.  

20 hours ago, Thracian said:

If we could get McCarthy and Stone they might shore up any cracks in our defence with bricks and mortar but I'm quite sure we could find a younger, cheaper investment with comparable ability, more durability and plenty of potential.  

And a lot more pace. McCarthy has slowed up dramatically and has never delivered on is early promise.

How strange - comfortable on the ball and a bit of a child prodigy but more of a holding midfielder?

So if we are considering him as a two players for every position preparation then Shakey doesn't see a midfield place for James, Amartey or Mendy and his four will be Ndidi Drinks Iborra and McCarthy?

Proven player an International and will have a point to prove after his hamstring woes...

Hmm.

3 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

I'd rather have a Paul Mcartney. 

Or Ringo Star..  They are for sure smoking something exceptional up there at Godson.

Archived