Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

The Italian perception of Leicester City

The Italian clubs have always been quick off the mark to get rid of a manager if things aren't working out for them, so having a go at Leicester I find really hypocritical. If they want to have a go then that's up to them makes no difference to me!

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

When he said rubbing it in everyone's faces I didn't think he meant the football shirt.

I can honestly imagine Kitchandro going up to people, stuffing a Levein-era shirt (to prove he's not a fairweather fan) in their face and screaming 'eat it foreigner!' 

2 hours ago, bovril said:

I can honestly imagine Kitchandro going up to people, stuffing a Levein-era shirt (to prove he's not a fairweather fan) in their face and screaming 'eat it foreigner!' 

lol 

Woah there I don't pick on foreigners, British people had to suffer my shameless bragging as well.

9 hours ago, Collymore said:

I met an Italian Juventus fan in London who was very angry we'd got rid of Claudio. I had to choose my words very carefully. ..

Funny that. I had an Italian colleague who was a Juventus fan and hated Claudio as a manager. He told me so when Claudio joined us and I asked what he thought of him. Dunno how he felt about the sacking, probably outraged even though he thinks Claudio is shit :whistle:

9 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

I was one Rome recently and one morning woke up to a horses head on the pillow, so tread carefully 

Did it get its oats? Maybe you can't remember? Sounds like a wild night.

Italian fans,..are not bothered. Some even seen it coming.

The ones I know still have a soft spot for Leicester.

The guy on the street, wont lose any sleep over Ranieri,

but happy to take credit for his positive achievements .

Its a discussion point an ice breaker for some, nothing more..

I was in italy a while back. a few of them tried to kick things off. But i warned them that there are a quarter of a million Italians in Britain, and they'll be made to suffer. Every restaurant, cafe, ice cream parlour, gambling den and night-club in London, Liverpool and Glasgow will be smashed. 

6 minutes ago, winchesterton said:

I was in italy a while back. a few of them tried to kick things off. But i warned them that there are a quarter of a million Italians in Britain, and they'll be made to suffer. Every restaurant, cafe, ice cream parlour, gambling den and night-club in London, Liverpool and Glasgow will be smashed. 

Hope you only blew the bloody doors off this time 

On 7/23/2017 at 12:01, Walkers said:

I was in Rome in my Leicester shirt a few weeks after we sacked him, I was attacked by two people with a hammer shouting "Forza Ranieri" and died in hospital two days later

We'll have a minute's applause on the 6th minute of the next game in your honour to repesent the number of hammer blows inflicted. 

Archived