Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lanefox

Mahrez to .......................?

2 minutes ago, SaporeDiMahrez said:

40m (euro though) is likely what Leicester are asking. 

Roma can probably go as far as offering 35+3, not more. 

Why do you think that? I would say/hope 40m GBP is the minimum they would accept, its worst case scenario. If we sell for 40m euros it will be bad business for us

Just now, SaporeDiMahrez said:

What you price him is irrelevant if no English club steps in.

It's not irrelevant, because he won't be sold. We have a figure we want and he won't go for less than we deem acceptable. 

We have continually rejected your bids and you keep upping the offer, that's clear enough evidence that our thoughts are very relevant.

Italy usually buys flops or unwanted players from this league, that's why you get a good deal often. He's not a flop, he's our best player and we aren't looking to sell him... so this is a different thing entirely.

Just now, FIF said:

The misunderstanding here for Roma and their fans is that we don't have/need to sell. It's not a no reserve auction.

Exactly they are in no position of strength to low ball us. If this was a Barca or a Real Madrid I could understand 

1 minute ago, SaporeDiMahrez said:

Macia is a great friend of Monchi, he would have frankly told me we were being unreasonable if that was the case.  

Macia is a head scout, not director of football... he might've doing the translating but his input is limited.

You've gone from bidding just over £20m to over £30m... it's clear you've already been told several times that your bid is nowhere near big enough.

3 minutes ago, SaporeDiMahrez said:

Macia is a great friend of Monchi, he would have frankly told me we were being unreasonable if that was the case.  

Macia's opinion will mean nothing really. He's a guest amongst the rest of the main decision makers at the club. 

If only Mahrez hadn't informed the club in July he wanted to leave.

Just because he wants to leave doesn't change the fact that we don't need to sell him and he is under contract.

Ulloa, who is relatively a pile of shit wanted to leave last year, he stopped training and said he'd never play for us again, we got in a good offer for him and still didn't sell him.

We're not low balling. 

I agree. you 're offering what you can. But it's not enough and you apparently have no more. You'll need to buy a player who is not so good.

It's like we couldn't buy Messi even if he wanted to leave his club.

Just now, SaporeDiMahrez said:

We're not low balling. 

You've bid substantially less than you just received for someone who flopped in England previously... so yes you are.

You want to buy a house in London, you pay London prices. You don't offer what the house goes for somewhere cheaper and expect it to get accepted.

23 minutes ago, SaporeDiMahrez said:

Cuz Monchi is not an idiot and he wouldn't have wasted so much time on a player he didn't have at least a shot a getting.

Besides, he's been as straightforward as they come in his interviews: if room for signing Mahrez was none he would have told the media already.

He's not the kind of guy who likes to give false hopes to the fans.

Gave plenty to Sevilla before we seen them off. He's arrogant 

6 minutes ago, SaporeDiMahrez said:

If only Mahrez hadn't informed the club in July he wanted to leave.

He's also said three times he'll give his best even if an offer isn't accepted... he doesn't look like he's going on strike to force a move any time soon and he's certainly not playing like it preseason.

Only if that happens will we accept less than what we can get a replacement for.

8 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Why do you think that? I would say/hope 40m GBP is the minimum they would accept, its worst case scenario. If we sell for 40m euros it will be bad business for us

It would be bad business, I agree with you.

But if there's one thing I'm sure of is that 40m GBP is not what you'll be getting from Roma. We simply don't have that kind of money. 

So either Barcellona / Arsenal / Chelsea step in or no one will meet your demands.

But if there's one thing I'm sure of is that 40m GBP is not what you'll be getting from Roma. We simply don't have that kind of money. 

So either Barcellona / Arsenal / Chelsea step in or no one will meet your demands.

I'm glad you're finally seeing sense. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, daz*dsb said:

Macia is a nobody at Leicester and the minute we have the opportunity to improve upon his position I'm sure we will. He could have had a soapy hand-wank massage at a parlour with Monchi and it wouldn't mean diddly ****ing squat. 

The Italian poster is being pleasant we don't need to degenerate into difficult to understand attacks on foreigners. Your posts are usually better than that (and funny).

What demands? If a team doesn't want to sell a player, they put a price tag on him to stop other teams buying him, that's not a demand , that's a deterant and obviously, it's working. He's not for sale unless someone stumps up 50 million pounds because that's what lcfc think it will cost to replace him.

Archived